Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,312)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drill press

hello     Does anyone know where you can get free plans for a flip top table for a table top drill press

Started by John ronallo

0 Jul 8, 2020

Combination Pocket Hole and Tongue & Groove Joint

All material is 3/4" Tongue & groove is 1/4" tongue into a 1/4" groove My thinking is to set the jig and bit as though I was using 1"…

Started by George

1 Jul 5, 2020
Reply by Roy Coulman

Kreg Foreman 210 and Plywood

What is the correct setting when using 23/32 plywood? I am using the Foreman for plywood that is 23/32 and not 3/4". I put the fence on t…

Started by Mike R

0 Jul 5, 2020

Drawer Slide Jig - How to fit bottom drawer?

Hi guys. I'm probably being really stupid here, but I cant see any way to use the drawer slide jig to fit the bottom drawer of a set? I a…

Started by Craig

2 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Craig

Cabinet with Pocket Screws

Hi.  My son and I am building some cabinets to hold some band instruments for the local school (an Eagle Scout project).  We are using 3/4"…

Started by Mike R

2 Jun 13, 2020
Reply by Mike R

pocket hole for 45 degree angles

I am making picture frames, I am having trouble adjusting the pocket hole for the 45 degree angle. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?…

Started by Howard Rayner

1 May 7, 2020
Reply by KregRep

Joining wood of dissimilar thickness

Hello,    I'm building a simple stand ... 2x4's for the legs, and apron on all 4 sides that sits below and supports 24' x 20 " x 1" thick…

Started by Joe P

1 May 6, 2020
Reply by Joe P

Having issues with K5

I watched the setup videos, searched for information and spent half a day and can not get the clamp to hold. i tightened up the screws unde…

Started by Todd Caldwell

6 May 4, 2020
Reply by Graham

Plans?

Does this site offers plans.

Started by Jason Juday

3 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by KregRep

Automax clamp

I recently purchased an auto max clamp. But when I started using it I realized that it does not work as advertised. Anyone else had that pr…

Started by Dana Winfrey

6 Apr 13, 2020
Reply by BOUIS Thierry

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_