Kreg Owners' Community

A big 'Congratulations!' to each and every member of the Kreg Jig Owners' Community today... this weekend, we blew past the 30,000 member mark! 

Since the creation of the community almost 2 years ago, the site has grown quickly and served as a fantastic place for Kreg Jig owners of all backgrounds, experience levels, and woodworking abilities, to meet, share their stories, photos, videos, and project ideas with each other.  For all our differences, the community has shown us how amazingly similar we all are and how building projects can help bring us together.

At Kreg, it's been our great pleasure to manage the community, share our insights, and most importantly... learn from you.  The community has been an incredible place for us to better understand what you need from us, what expectations you have of our tools and our employees, so that we can continue to meet and exceed them.  This community would not be possible without you and we sincerely appreciate your involvement.  Everyone at Kreg is very proud of what this site has become... so congratulations to all of you 30,000+ community members on a great milestone reached!

What has the Kreg Jig Owners Community meant to you?  Has it helped you become a better woodworker, or given you a place to find new project ideas?  What's your favorite project or photo that's been posted so far?  Do you get more benefit out of answering questions in the forums, or asking them? Post your thoughts below!

Views: 2956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW, Congratulations to the Kreg team and all the 30,000 members that have made the Kreg Jig Owners Community what it is today. I have made so many wonderful friends that are willing to share their knowledge and experience, and that have taken the time to share some truly amazing photos of their work.

Thank you.

Al 

I am happy to see the Kreg Community thriving this well! I have made a couple of friends and seen some amazing projects. Some of which I intend to copy, I like reading all the comments on all the different topics that the Kreg community posts almost everyday.

I love my Kreg jig's I use them on almost every project, I have used mortise and tenan, dovetail, and the Kreg jig all on the same project.

Looking forward to bigger and better things, Congratulations to all the club members, looking forward to hearing your comments and looking at your projects.

I think moreso than anything the Kreg site has introduced me to friends in woodworking.  Friends who are always there if I have a question about anything and more than happy to help.  I think just like everyone else on here, you learn something new every day from the forum or the pictures of projects that you get inspiration from.  Keep up the great work Kreg and thank you for the site!!!
Great products great people great community with lots of talent. That's why we are all hear. Congratulations to my woodworking family.
I like seeing what the other fellow woodworkers are working on. I also enjoy seeing the uses and applications they are using the Kreg jig on in their projects.
Now I have 30,000 reasons to still working using Kreg Jig

y yo soy parte de estos 30,000 miembros.  saludos desde la isla de cozumel, mexico.

felicidades a todo el equipo

AND GROWING !!!!  CONGRATULATOIN  BIG TIME. IT'S GOOD TO HAVE FRIENDS

To my fellow membership:

This is truly  amazing to have massed this many on a membership of which all have the same desires in mind, to create with wood an expression of their talents done with their own hands. 

Kreg Tools you are a pretty amazing company.  When I bought my first kreg jig almost 20 years ago I never figured that all this would come from it. 

What this community means to me is is something you can not buy with money.  It is a gift to us all from Mr Craig Sommerfeld and his excellent staff of employees whom have made this all possible.  I am thankful for not only his great tool invention but a great group of people whom I have had the opportuniy to learn from.  Some I have had the fortune of viewing your projects and seeing your talents.  I have met many here who share their friendship and their ideas, others I have not had the opportunity as of yet.  I however treasure you just the same and hope for the day that I might have an opportunity to change that.   Thank each and everyone of you for the education that I have gained through your writtings and posting of your projects.   Thanks again Kreg Tools for making this possible. 

I don't know of any other tool company that has as great of a community than we do here with KJOC.  Congrats to Kreg and the community for all that you do.  Reaching the 30,000+ membership in only 2 years is indicative to the quality of OUR community.  Personally, I have acquired many wonderful ideas and look forward to a greater involvement with you in the near future.  Until then, congrats again to all and let's get that 40,000+ membership soon.

James,

Problem solved for me ---I got both, the K3 and the K4.

I use both---one or the other, or both on the same project.  

I like the notched/recessed area, at the front of the K4---handy to secure the jig with a separate clamp, to a supporting surface---work bench top, planks, or the like.

The K4 came in very handy---clamped to stair steps, for nearby tasks---didn't have to go up-and-down the stairs---I was able to drill the holes and install the objects at each step.  Saved lots of time.  

''Works for me''.

James Waller said:

Maybe by then Kreg will put the handle back in the front.  lol

Congratulation KREG!! a big success to your Company.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_