Kreg Owners' Community

justin waldron's Discussions (312)

Discussions Replied To (281) Replies Latest Activity

"I have built one of these in the past, you need hardware for the sliding mechanism f…"

justin waldron replied Feb 10 to Farmhouse Table Plans

2 Feb 12
Reply by Lupe

"I agree with Glen, edge them with solid wood and you'll be fine."

justin waldron replied Mar 26, 2018 to Cabinet construction

4 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by justin waldron

"Take a look on youtube for MFT table, I believe bench dogs are made at 20mm (festool…"

justin waldron replied Mar 25, 2018 to Bench dog holes

4 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Glen S

"I had the HF as well, then a 2HP Shop Fox and finally the Oneida, which is a 3HP V S…"

justin waldron replied Feb 28, 2018 to Planer Up grade

8 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by justin waldron

"Check out Oneida on the Cyclones, the one I have is beyond awesome.  I did a lot of…"

justin waldron replied Feb 27, 2018 to Planer Up grade

8 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by justin waldron

"I think your idea would work, but to keep the plywood away from moisture, how about…"

justin waldron replied Feb 24, 2018 to I have a question - I need your input

5 Feb 15
Reply by brinda Ashley

"On the Helical Head install, I'm no mechanic, but pulled it off.  I ordered mine thr…"

justin waldron replied Feb 11, 2018 to Planer Up grade

8 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by justin waldron

"I upgraded about 5 ago to a Jet 15" Planer that I found on Craigslist and then did t…"

justin waldron replied Feb 10, 2018 to Planer Up grade

8 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by justin waldron

"No problem, a bandsaw would have worked too.  Thought about that last night. Welcom…"

justin waldron replied Jan 1, 2018 to Tapered Table Legs

7 Mar 4, 2018
Reply by Scott

"There are a few thing that come to mind, the first being safety, I own a track saw,…"

justin waldron replied Dec 30, 2017 to Tapered Table Legs

7 Mar 4, 2018
Reply by Scott

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Constructing an island benchtop

G'day,I am a new member to the forum, although I have had the pocket jointer for a number of years, I just didn't get around to joining you.Anyhow - my wife and I are in the process of downsizing [in fact we are currently building our 3rd "Last…Continue

Started by Peter Watkins in General Woodworking yesterday.

New to K5 and pocket holes, any video’s on the materials listed below?

I am using Danny Proulx book on shop workstations. I am deciding whether to use MDF or Melamine. He calls for MDF. However; I like the looks of the melamine.  I am a little leery of using pocket holes for it. One of the main reasons is I have no…Continue

Started by Michael Lusk in Beginners' Zone May 24.

Product Reviews

K5 Review

I really like the k5 it is faster to change from different size of screws. I hesitated to update because of some of the reviews about the dust collection hook up. That to me one of the improvements it works perfect no dust to cleanup .…

Continue

Posted by Gary roofner on April 5, 2019 at 10:02am

Merry Christmas r3

Hi all Santa left me one under the tree the elf thar made it must have had a bad morning because one gray tab is metric and the other one is imperial help Santa what do I do

thanks Eric 

Posted by Eric Kershaw on January 8, 2019 at 6:27pm — 1 Comment

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 5 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am — 2 Comments

© 2019   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_