Kreg Owners' Community

All Discussions Tagged 'hole' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pocket Hole Drawer Slide Brackets?

Hello - I have a couple of workbenches in my 'shop' and am contemplating putting 2 or 3 pull out bins on the bottom shelves of both. I've n…

Started by E M Hampton

0 Jan 10, 2021

Pocket Hole Angle to plane of entry into lumber.

Hi fellow Pocket Holers, Please can I have the above angle. It can be the angle to the plane of entry or to the vertical. With this informa…

Started by Eamon McElduff

0 Mar 5, 2018

Proper spacing of pocket holes for heavy duty drawers

We are building a significant storage cabinet in our wood working shop.  It has 66 drawers.   They range from 3", 5", 8", 9", and 11" heig…

Started by Donna Osburn

3 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Donna Osburn

Stabalizing Clamped Joint to avoid movement when screwing

I have been running into this frustration more and more lately. What is the best and most foolproof way to clamp stability into a joint so…

Started by Bradley M. Small

19 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Bradley M. Small

Pocket Hole Placement: Joinning Aprons to end table leg

On an end table I am joining 3/4", 4 1/2" wide aprons to a 1 3/8" square leg.  Material is Red Oak.  Is it best practice to vertically posi…

Started by Azor HomeatShop

4 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Leveques

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Farmhouse Headboard

Create ambiance with a custom-built headboard. Thanks to its country-casual style, this headboard blends nicely with a variety of decoratin…

Started by KregRep

2 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by thomas b farrell

Newest *Favorite* Project with Kreg Tools - Side Table

I wanted to build a cute little side table that I saw in a furniture magazine.  I knew it would be perfect in my daughters room.  The table…

Started by hertoolbelt

4 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by hertoolbelt

Get MORE from your Foreman with HD and Micro-Pocket™ Foreman Drill Bits!

The all-new Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine lets you create high-speed pocket holes with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pock…

Started by KregRep

1 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Suzy

Kreg Screws--How to Choose

Very useful info for all to pursue.  The info contained herein will answer most questions that one may have in using pocket-hole joinery. h…

Started by Ken Darga

2 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Ken Darga

Pocket Hole Jig got me started in woodworking.

I had done some carpentry work and was interested in woodworking. The thing I hated was learning various joints. A couple of years ago I bo…

Started by Dwight Osborn

0 Sep 20, 2014

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_