Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Purchasing (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eon plastic deckboard and Kreg deck jig compatibility

Hi, I am looking to purchase a Kreg deck jig to toe screw one side of the EON deckboards that I am installing (the side that is against ano…

Started by Nelson Anastacio

2 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Leveques

flower box/seating bench plan

Hi does anyone have the project plan for the flower box / seating bench  that came in your jigbox? I had a puppy melt-down while i was away…

Started by katrina whitehouse

8 Dec 30, 2015

Kreg Jig focused plans

I;m curious if anyone is aware of plans for Mission style furniture design with Kreg Jig joinery in mind?   Or do most people simply accomo…

Started by Michael L

6 Dec 30, 2015

Kreg Work Bench Plans...What kind of wood did you use?

I just bought the K3 Master Kit and want to make the work bench. I don't have one so it seems like a good idea. I just wanted to see what k…

Started by Steven Goldberg

3 Dec 30, 2015

Has Anyone Used The 1/2" KREG Tool Much?

I just picked up the 1/2" Kreg Pocket tool and was wondering if anyone had any tips they found that worked good with the tool.  And do you…

Started by Jerry Alfaro

3 Dec 30, 2015

Want to upgrade to the K3

Hello all, I am new to the forum but have been using the Kreg 2000 for 6 years or so. After reading this forum and watching some of the vid…

Started by Terry Sparks

1 Dec 30, 2015

Kreg Jig Master System

conocí el  Kreg Jig Master System via internet, y me ha gustado mucho la idea, funcionalidad, paticidad, etc... Me gustaria provarlo, para…

Started by jose antonio toya cabrera

1 Dec 30, 2015

Which bench clamp for plywood edge banding?

I watched the DVD by Woodcraft showing the use of a bench clamp for installing solid wood edging on plywood. Can someone with real world ex…

Started by Michael Lovdahl

6 Dec 30, 2015

Material support stop

I just purchased the K3MS along with some screws. I have 3 questions.   1st question: The adjusting screw on the material support stop, whi…

Started by Larry L.

3 Dec 30, 2015

New Toy

I just gor my new Kreg Jig and with every new toy I had to play with it and since I also just got my new shop set up I decided to tackle my…

Started by Alan Berry

6 Dec 30, 2015

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_