I just purchased a dust deputy the DIY version and put together . The only thing you get is the plastic cyclone top part. You need 6, 1/4 twenty thread bolts 3/4 inch long and I used about a 6 inch square piece of 1/4 inch thick styrofoam for a gasgut. I bought a 5 gallen bucket with a lid and cut a 3 inch hole in the center of the lid and centered the dust deputy over the 3 inch hole. I used the dust deputy to trace the location of the holes. Then I taped the styrofoam over and centerd over the holes I drilled and put board down and put the lid foam on the board and drilled the holes through the foam. Then just bolted it down to lid using the 1/4 bolts and 1/4 washers. I already had an extra shop vac hose. Its 39.95 DIY version and 79.95 with buckets.
I did buy the bucket about $5 and $2 for bolts and washers. Even if you did have to buy the hose home depot sells the hose for 19.95. The styrofoam was from packing material free.
I tried out seems to work as advertised. I plan on mounting to a cart next week project I'll add pictures then. When I clean up after I'll show how much dust in vacum before and after. I have the trolley built for the shopvac and dustdeputy I just need to build the support for the vacum connection to the dustdeputy. Then i"ll bunge cord the shopvac and dustdeputy to the center support. Then I'll take pictures and post. I may also get to play some more with my Rip cut and take some pictures.