Kreg Owners' Community

General Woodworking (508)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Box legs for a kitchen island

Just got my Master Kreg Jig and I'm excited about using it. My plan is to build a Chestnut Kitchen Island for my daughters historic home. …

Started by Joe Urda

9 Feb 20
Reply by Joe Urda

Face frames to cabinets

Hi all! I picked up some very heavy, custom kitchen cabinets at a reuse center. My thought was to just put some face frames on them (I like…

Started by Christine Freeman

9 Feb 18
Reply by Ken Darga

What kind of drill should I buy?

I need to buy a new drill.  I am thinking of buying a corded drill as I have a lot of problems with batteries, either not charged when I ne…

Started by Brian Briggs

74 Feb 1
Reply by james wilhelm

Painting a baby's cradle with a clear coat

My wife and I painted a baby cradle for our newest grandson, and were wondering the opinions of other members  - Would you or should we hav…

Started by Jeff Hayes

2 Jan 31
Reply by Jeff Hayes

sliding compound miter saw

my 10 year old saw died yesterday i've been looking for a replacement but it seems that everything is made in china (to me that means over…

Started by tom sarno

42 Jan 27
Reply by Leslee

$249.00 portable table saw that has accuracy and precision right down to .0001in. It's here

The table saw is the most used tool you're going have in your arsenal, but lets face it, good table saws are super expensive and big and he…

Started by Glen

19 Jan 23
Reply by Giovanni

Pilot hole question

I have a number of holes to drill with a spade bit soon and I currently do not have a working drill press. One of the parts that I have to…

Started by Michael Lester

4 Jan 21
Reply by Ken Darga

Portable Table Saw Buying Advice

Hi Friends, I am a DIYer--repairs around the house, build small furniture, help a neighbor or two from time to time. With that said, I am i…

Started by NickM

27 Jan 16
Reply by Ken Darga

Casters

Anyone recommend where to buy casters for the shop at a descent price? Brand? I have looked around and seen several vendors. I don't know w…

Started by Jayson England

5 Jan 8
Reply by robert smith

Router Bits

Beginners Guide to chosing router bits http://www.rockler.com/how-to/beginners-guide-choosing-router-bits/ Tips for making clean cuts with…

Started by Ken Darga

1 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by michael evans

RSS

© 2014   Created by KregRep.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_