Kreg Owners' Community

I've not purchased one yet but was looking to see others results so far..

Views: 1285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only on my 50" plasma and it works great.

Bought it. Used it. Loved it!

Jim,

What did you construct, that made it useful?---

vs other fastening methods.

Thanks for our reply.



Jim Gordon said:

Bought it. Used it. Loved it!

Built my granddaughters a play house. Compound angles on roof were much easier with HD compared to toe nailing. Next project a new workbench for my workshop.

Ken Darga said:

Jim,

What did you construct, that made it useful?---

vs other fastening methods.

Thanks for our reply.



Jim Gordon said:

Bought it. Used it. Loved it!

How about some pictures?

Jim Gordon said:

Built my granddaughters a play house. Compound angles on roof were much easier with HD compared to toe nailing. Next project a new workbench for my workshop.

Ken Darga said:

Jim,

What did you construct, that made it useful?---

vs other fastening methods.

Thanks for our reply.



Jim Gordon said:

Bought it. Used it. Loved it!



Gary roofner said:

How about some pictures?

Jim Gordon said:

Built my granddaughters a play house. Compound angles on roof were much easier with HD compared to toe nailing. Next project a new workbench for my workshop.

Ken Darga said:

Jim,

What did you construct, that made it useful?---

vs other fastening methods.

Thanks for our reply.



Jim Gordon said:

Bought it. Used it. Loved it!

Here it is.  Just keep in mind the granddaughters picked out the colors.

 

 

Ok, now everyone sing with me....

"Purple rain, purple rain......"

Seriously though, that is awesome...great job, Jim!

Thanks. The girls spend hours inside. Tea party anyone?

Larry,

Nice looking project.

Girls colors, for sure.

What's next?

DISH or cable?

Tea?   "Computer, Earl Grey, hot!"     And finger sandwiches?  :)

Jim Gordon said:

Thanks. The girls spend hours inside. Tea party anyone?

Nice job. Not available last time I was at our Lowes.

Got it from Rockler on Sunday (20% coupon! :)) - hoping to break it open this weekend.

Oops! Gotta go order the screws before I forget again

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Forum

4" Dust Port for Kreg router table fence?

Finally installed a 4" dust collection system in my shop. I'd like to find a 4" collection port for my Kreg router table (PRS1045) fence. Anybody know where I can find such an animal or one that can be modified to fit?Thanks!Continue

Tags: port, collection, dust, fence, Router

Started by E M Hampton in Other Kreg® Products Dec 2, 2022.

Kreg Circular Saw Track Guide Question

Hi all....Has anyone have experience using a Kreg circular saw track guide system for ripping long boards??? The boards would be 5 to 6 inches wide by 6 feet, I have a Bosch 4100 portable table saw. But ripping boards that length with a 45% angle…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Other Kreg® Products Oct 6, 2022.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2023   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_