Kreg Owners' Community

Welcome to the Kreg Owners' Community!

This thread is the best place to introduce yourself and let other Community members get to know you. Please include your name, where you're from, your experience building with wood, why you joined this Community, and any other interesting facts about yourself. Also, feel free to share links to your blog, personal website, etc.

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to check out Helpful Tips for New Members.

We hope that you find great use and enjoyment from the Kreg Owners' Community!

-KregRep

Views: 75287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello from Turkey,
I am a pharmacist by profession and a DIY enthusiast loving wood more than pills actually. I have a 210 ft2 mini basement workshop where I mainly do wooden toys for my son and some furniture. I am here to learn from you as online resources are very rare in Turkey.

I bouht my master system 2 days ago and my first trial project was a kreg jig station. Photos will follow soon. And may be a little late but I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Hello, My name is Tammy, I Live in Arlington. I have been wanting the Kreg for about 7 months now. My Fiancee got the Kreg Master for me for Christmas. I love doing wood work so this is just going to make my projects even more beautiful.

Tim Haynes here from Birmingham, AL. My uncle introduced me to Kreg a few years back. I was building a 'train table', and I've been making different things as needed ever since. Kreg has made every project easier and every joint stronger. No question.

Tammy, welcome.  I'll bet you will enjoy this site. All the people i've met here have all been super nice and helful. I can't wait to see some of your projects, and by the way,My wife and I live just outside of Abilene.
 HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family.
Tammy price said:

Hello, My name is Tammy, I Live in Arlington. I have been wanting the Kreg for about 7 months now. My Fiancee got the Kreg Master for me for Christmas. I love doing wood work so this is just going to make my projects even more beautiful.

Thank You Harold. Happy New Years to you and your family

Hi, my name is Glenn, I am from Ottawa ON Canada.

I just picked up a K4 Master system this morning.  I am planning on building a home entertainment cabinet.

Looking forward to getting started!

Hello! My name is Angie. I live in Southern Indiana and I still consider myself a beginning woodworker. I got started in the summer of 2012. Having a blast. Love my Kreg tools. I only have a few so far. But love them. I had a K4 master system. Now I have the K5, an Automax clamp, feather board (which recently started using and love) and the Square Cut. Love them all!

Hey there, Buddha!  You will have to let me know if you are going to do a Kreg demo at your Big Box.   I usually frequent the "orange" box, by I-90 Exit 8 (DeFreestville), as that is very close to the house, or the "blue" box behind Northway Mall, as that's close to my office.   That said, I'm pretty familiar with ALL of the blue and orange locations throughout the greater Smalbany area….

Buddha Hurtt said:

Hello all! my name is Buddha and I live near Albany NY. I am a master carpenter/engineer/musician/astronomer! I teach carpentry and electricity at one of the more popular big-box

home improvement stores.  I love the Kreg system and use it frequently when mortise& tenon joinery is not absolutely necessary! Glad to be part of the KREG community. feel free to ask carpentry and woodworking questions! This pic is the latest work from my shop

Hi.. Vin here from North Attleboro, MA.  I'm a relative woodworking beginner.  I got my K4MS for Christmas.. looking forward to making my first full projects... Tried it out on a couple of scraps and was totally impressed.  

Hello my name is Tim Waite, I must have been good this year as as Santa got me the kreg router table. Been setting it up the last couple of days and am anxious to try it

Hello my name is joe and im up here in ohio. i have always loved wood working but never got into it untill i bought my first house.they said handyman special and it was more like a clearance sale for disasters lol.i need cabinets and vanities and was going to buy most of them.i was given tons of free wood and pallets and was looking for a way to build them out of that.i saw a comercial for kregs jigs and instantly knew i wanted it.so now i have a project list 20 pages long and as i build i will post pictures.I cant wait to use it 

Nice gift, Tim.

You're a lucky guy.

Tim Waite said:

Hello my name is Tim Waite, I must have been good this year as as Santa got me the kreg router table. Been setting it up the last couple of days and am anxious to try it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Pantry slides for heavy application

Recently purchased two 96" tall pantry cabinets that are 23" deep that only came with two adjustable shelves and two fixed, (one at about 55" and one at the very bottom).  Shelf holes in the walls are drilled 2" O.C.  Like most store-bought…Continue

Tags: drawer, slides, pantry, pull-out, 75-Lb

Started by Paul Coon in General Woodworking Aug 11.

Miter Saw Recommendation 1 Reply

I’m looking to upgrade my miter saw. I’m willing to invest a good amount of money to get one with the precision pocket hole joinery requires. Would anyone like to offer a recommended model?

Started by Joe Racz in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Scott Davison Oct 6.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 8 Comments

© 2021   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_