Kreg Owners' Community

All Discussions Tagged 'saw' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Accu Cut

All of my cuts are slightly beveled.  I am leaning on saw in one direction to keep it tight because it feels like there is a tiny bit of lo…

Started by Debby Rouchon

1 Feb 20
Reply by KregRep

Measuring angle of table saw blade

Obviously for pocket joinery having the wood pieces cut square is critical to having a good joint.  This minimizes the likelihood of overti…

Started by Jerry A. Lambert

5 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by brinda Ashley

LED Lighting on mobile bench

Hi All Just got myself a new Metabo mitre saw, kitted it out with a new Freud Pro blade as well as "pimped up" my bench with LED lighting…

Started by Steven Baynes

0 Oct 8, 2018

How to use trak and stop kit with a mobile miter saw stand?

I have a DeWalt DW709 miter saw mounted on a DeWalt DWX726 stand.  I am trying to decide on the best way to use my trak and stop kit on it.…

Started by Bradley Smith

1 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Robert Melrose

Free Plan: Miter Saw Dust Hood

A miter saw is one of the handiest tools you can own, and one of the messiest. The chips and sawdust it creates get everywhere. This dust h…

Started by KregRep

8 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by KregRep

Precision band saw fence support

I recently purchased the precision band saw fence and mounted it to a 14" Jet Band Saw. My concern is that when I push to fence back toward…

Started by sawdustguy

1 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by KregRep

Band Saw and Planer Recommendation, please

Hello Friends, I am in the market for a bench top band saw and a planer. Nothing industrial. They are for my-side-of-the-garage woodworking…

Started by NickM

8 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Ken Darga

Table Saw Workstation

I recently bought a new table saw and realized that I needed a workstation for it. I then looked around and thought it would be great if I…

Started by Charles Lyons

0 Dec 8, 2014

Table saw fence system

My wife bought me a small craftsman table saw. That said the fence system is TERRIBLE!!! The saw cuts fine except for the fence. I have loo…

Started by Jayson England

5 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Ken Darga

Keep current table saw or use an older one

I'm in a dilemma myself.  Probably 5-7 years ago my wife bought me a craftsman mobile 10" table saw.  It's fairly similar to the one they h…

Started by Doug Nale

35 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Ken Darga

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

rollaway pantry

My first Kreg project.  Our kitchen is small and has no pantry, so we needed someplace to store food.  It made sense to use the space between the refrigerator and wall.  It's a 7" space, so I used 1x6" pine lumber.  I used a Kreg 320 jig, not just…Continue

Started by Dan Jackson in Kreg Jig® Projects yesterday.

Router Table Enhancements

I would like to preface this post by letting you know that I am very pleased with the Kreg Precision Router Table package and Kreg's superior customer support but after using it for three years, I have come up with a few fixes and improvements I…Continue

Tags: Fence, Table, Router

Started by Robert Ringel in Community-Specific on Thursday.

Product Reviews

Kreg Jig Dust Collection Attachment

1st impression when you hold this attachment in your hand:  "not much to it", Kreg sure is makin' $$ here.

Then I installed it.. perfect fit, leaves just enough room to adjust the setting screw on my K4.

Then the real test, hook…

Continue

Posted by Grampy Meyer on February 23, 2020 at 11:36am

My K4 Master System

I picked up the K4MS from Home Depot about 3 months ago, I was looking for a small filing cabinet for under my desk and nothing I looked at would fit or they wanted big money for it, my wife said “why don’t you just build your own then you will…

Continue

Posted by Randy W. Lush on August 25, 2019 at 12:30pm

© 2020   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_