Kreg Owners' Community

Community-Specific (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Still getting images distorted on upload

Is anybody else still getting images distorted when uploaded? This issue seems to have been going on a long time now - can your web develo…

Started by Andy Harris

9 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by KregRep

Kreg survey is it spam???

Anybody else had a survey link by email which says you have to see if you qualify to take part? Even if you say yes to all questions about…

Started by Andy Harris

1 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by KregRep

looking for any tips for chicken coop plans

Hi all,        I am going to build a chicken coop this spring, Does anyone have any plans or tips, I was thinking about one on wheels to…

Started by Roy Fuller

7 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Roy Fuller

looking for help

I'm looking for some one that is in the Richmond VA area to teach me how to use some different tools. I'm new to wood working. I'm open any…

Started by Jeffrey Chappell

0 Jan 18, 2016

sale or trade site

does anyone know if there is a  for sale or trade site here at kregs. where fellow woodwokers could buy  sale or trade items to one anoth…

Started by Steve deshasier

9 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Leveques

new here

hi My  name is jon.  I have been workin full time at a cabnit shope the last 2 years. when i started i had no idea what i was doin. i new a…

Started by Jon Sampson

1 Dec 30, 2015

Downloading plans

First I'm new to the site and Kreg jigs and so far I love the tool, but I have a question on the free plans to download is there a written…

Started by Ron

4 Dec 30, 2015

Star Ratings, the Leaderboards and Skill-Builders

For those who don't know, the Leaderboards tab at the top of every page takes you to a menu featuring the hottest topics in the community.…

Started by Ryan Bruzan

3 Dec 30, 2015

Will this site soon disappear?

Check this out about ning:http://techcrunch.com/2010/04/15/nings-bubble-bursts-no-more-free-networks-cuts-40-of-staff/Do we need to prepare…

Started by Sean

22 Dec 30, 2015

Adding a YouTube Video to this Community

Video can be an especially confusing thing for beginners to upload to the internet and add to the community.  YouTube makes the first part…

Started by KregRep

1 Dec 30, 2015

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

I just picked up my new Kreg Mobile Project Center Item #KWS1000.

Wow!  I set it up in my basement and it is great addition to my Kreg items.  I was viewing a video where a review on this fine product was being made, which prompts…

Continue

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Takes 10 minutes to make this handy accessory for your Kreg gear! Home made plug pusher.

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_