After working 1/2 a day on Saturday, I cam home and installing the top
the Bedroom Built in. One more step in finishing this and its a big
one. Now everything looks finished (except for the handles, and the big
gouge I took out of the wall installing the top) and adding the two
bookcases to each end are just "add ons".
House chores ate up the morning on Sunday, but I did get out the shop in
the afternoon. Due to a set of missing car keys I was left to work
with whatever I had on hand in the shop and I remembered something the
LOML had asked me for, and I had a piece of poplar handy that looked
like it would fit the bill. Two hours later the project was completed:
This is a wall mount magazine rack for the bathroom (seems someone is tired of my reading
materials congregating on the back of the toilet).
Should be able to get this stained and installed by the weekend (which
is good, cause it's time get the Camper ready for our trip to Dover for
the NASCAR race). I even managed to use my new Bandsaw to shape the