Well, cancer treatment followed by vacation / recupration has caused a big gap in posts, but I'm back home now and slowly starting to get back in the shop.
I did get my new router base from Woodcraft, and found that it was too big for the dadomax jig (I'll explain in a later video), but I figured out a way to solve this problem and ordered some nylon set screws from smallparts.com.
Everything is together and I made a test cut with the dadomax and it works good (once I fine tune it according to instuctions it will work great).
On vacation we went camping and the wheels on my camper have been in desperate need of some attention for a few seasons now. Here are the left side tires when we go to the campground:
So I got out a wire brush, scrubbed them down, and painted them with some white rustoleum:
Then I walked around for two days saying "Boy don't those tires look nice!"
Before I left for vacation I did make it into the shop to do some work on the drawer fronts for the built in. So here is a new editions of "The Nicked Finger":
Hello - I have a couple of workbenches in my 'shop' and am contemplating putting 2 or 3 pull out bins on the bottom shelves of both. I've not worked with drawer slides before and am looking to make it simple(r). Thinking of making 2 sets of pocket…Continue
Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction. I have considerable experience with conventional…