Kreg Owners' Community

Just thought I would start a discussion on woodworkers real jobs. It would be fun to no if there are lots of professional people using Kreg Jig along with people  like myself a retired  construction worker.

Views: 5889

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I put electronics systems in jails. Been working with wood (as a hobby) since I got out of the Air Force in 94.

Hi, I'm Dave from GA, currently employed in the USAF for 12 years as a AGE mechanic and now a Joint Terminal Attack Controller.  I'm always deployed and love it; however, when i'm home I like to think of things out of the air or from a book etc. to build. So while i'm gone my list of projects always grows to make.

 

hello, im buck from florida by day im a smallengine tech
Thanks Buck cant wait to see woodworking
Thanks for your service
Pleasure to say that to any military person
David Griffen said:

Hi, I'm Dave from GA, currently employed in the USAF for 12 years as a AGE mechanic and now a Joint Terminal Attack Controller.  I'm always deployed and love it; however, when i'm home I like to think of things out of the air or from a book etc. to build. So while i'm gone my list of projects always grows to make.

 

Just make em better so you can keep them in jail where they are meant to be

Tim Nichols said:
I put electronics systems in jails. Been working with wood (as a hobby) since I got out of the Air Force in 94.

Your WELCOME! Just living out the dream.

Jens Jensen said:

Thanks for your service
Pleasure to say that to any military person
David Griffen said:

Hi, I'm Dave from GA, currently employed in the USAF for 12 years as a AGE mechanic and now a Joint Terminal Attack Controller.  I'm always deployed and love it; however, when i'm home I like to think of things out of the air or from a book etc. to build. So while i'm gone my list of projects always grows to make.

 

Retire executive in oil industry
Part time hardware store
Son builds & restores guitars (very interested)
I am a retired railroad worker.
Hi, I'm Mike from Indiana. I am heavy truck technician I work for an International Truck and Engine dealer. I started to get into woodworking so my oldest son and I would have something to do together. As time goes by the technology is getting better and better, I just wanted him to learn some of the best and longest lasting things in this life are built by his own 2 hands.
My neighbor is also retired from BNSF

Thomas Conway said:
I am a retired railroad worker.
Mike there is nothing wrong with teaching him woodworkingIt is a great hobby and you never no he might turn out to be a furniture builder

mike hutchinson said:
Hi, I'm Mike from Indiana. I am heavy truck technician I work for an International Truck and Engine dealer. I started to get into woodworking so my oldest son and I would have something to do together. As time goes by the technology is getting better and better, I just wanted him to learn some of the best and longest lasting things in this life are built by his own 2 hands.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Forum

Pantry slides for heavy application

  Recently purchased two 96" tall pantry cabinets that are 23" deep that only came with two adjustable shelves and two fixed, (one at about 55" and one at the very bottom).  Shelf holes in the walls are drilled 2" O.C.  Like most store-bought…Continue

Tags: drawer, slides, pantry, pull-out, 75-Lb

Started by Paul Coon in General Woodworking Aug 11.

Miter Saw Recommendation

I’m looking to upgrade my miter saw. I’m willing to invest a good amount of money to get one with the precision pocket hole joinery requires. Would anyone like to offer a recommended model?

Started by Joe Racz in Beginners' Zone Jul 22.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 8 Comments

© 2021   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_