Kreg Owners' Community

Cutting large panels down to size used to be tricky… used to be intimidating… used to be expensive… but no more.

The Ripping Revolution starts in only 2 days. Join us here, this Wednesday the 15th to be the first to see a revolutionary new tool from Kreg!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rip_cut

In woodworking, a rip cut is a cut made parallel to the wood grain. Rip cuts are commonly made with a table saw, but other types of saws can also be used...

Views: 19336

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It's an super-size edge guide for a circular saw.  Look's nice!  Especially for someone like me who has a Makita with the worthless guide that came with it.  Different concept than a Festool rip guide.  Kreg's requires a good edge to align to.  If you need a taper, or to true up an edge, Kreg will not help you, but if ripping strips with a circular saw, this will help.

Can't wait to see what

@sgtspector that is a nice track saw alternative - thanks for the link

sgtspector said:

I wonder if it anything like this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQQCGWdB2sU

Vamos a ver de que se trata

Saludos

Count me in. Let's see if yours is better than mine! :)

I'm hoping for a "miracle tool", something that will fill in for a table saw that's not in the budget now!!!! LOL

Guess I won't get any sleep tonight.This just isn't fair. A picture would of been fine to look at untill wednesday.

Well you can go look at the Festool ts-55 track saw till tomorrow. :)

I get to working and have completely missed the last two tool releases.

Kreg Tool are you releasing this one at midnight?

EDDIE THRIFT said:

Guess I won't get any sleep tonight.This just isn't fair. A picture would of been fine to look at untill wednesday.

I hope it's not this piece of junk....

http://www.thetoolstore.ca/view.asp?Kreg-Rip-Cut-Circular-Saw-Guide...

If so, this is hardly a ripping revolution.

Ok, it's the 15th and no info yet!!!!!

What time is the event scheduled to occur, does anyone know???

Hey, its Wednesday, what gives?

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_