Kreg Owners' Community

Michael Moldenhauer's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I have built 2 tool storage units using melamine coated MDF shelving. I used my Kreg…"

Michael Moldenhauer replied Jun 19, 2012 to can you use kreg screws in MDF particle board?

32 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by charles rivers

"To Robert and Jim, When I was a kid growing up it was called a bean bag game and we…"

Michael Moldenhauer replied Mar 5, 2012 to New Members: Please Introduce Yourself!

3062 on Monday
Reply by Eariyya

"Hey Brian K, from one retired old fart to another, nice job! I also have just begun…"

Michael Moldenhauer replied Feb 25, 2012 to New Members: Please Introduce Yourself!

3062 on Monday
Reply by Eariyya

"What difference does it make if it says Kreg on top of it? Are you ashamed of the na…"

Michael Moldenhauer replied Oct 27, 2011 to Kreg Toolboxx System

109 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Ryan Franklin

"If you really feel that way why don't you just quit complaining and get back to wood…"

Michael Moldenhauer replied Sep 20, 2011 to Kreg Toolboxx System

109 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Ryan Franklin

"Nifty Idea! I could use 2 of them. One with my Kreg tools and a second one for my mo…"

Michael Moldenhauer replied Sep 17, 2011 to Kreg Toolboxx System

109 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Ryan Franklin

"Hi Gary, I'm waiting to get a call from the church so I can arrange delivery. At tha…"

Michael Moldenhauer replied Aug 2, 2011 to New Members: Please Introduce Yourself!

3062 on Monday
Reply by Eariyya

"Hi Michael, I'm Mike from the USA. I'm also new to the Kreg jig. My first project wa…"

Michael Moldenhauer replied Aug 1, 2011 to New Members: Please Introduce Yourself!

3062 on Monday
Reply by Eariyya

"Hi Gerald, There are quite a few websites that have free plans. Here's a few website…"

Michael Moldenhauer replied May 7, 2011 to organizer

5 May 7, 2011
Reply by Michael Moldenhauer

"Hi Gerald, I'm pretty new here, and am amazed with the projects that can be built us…"

Michael Moldenhauer replied May 6, 2011 to organizer

5 May 7, 2011
Reply by Michael Moldenhauer

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_