Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,200)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Holes for shelf

I am putting some bead board about 2/3 up the wall and want to top it with a 1x4 shelf. The wall are just about 5 foot long in an L. They w…

Started by Michael B

1 May 26
Reply by Glen S

screws not tightening

The last couple of times I used my k-4 jig, the pocket hole screws did not grip the wood enough to get a tight fit. It has happened more th…

Started by tim zuba

3 May 22
Reply by Glen S

UK Deck Screw Stockists

Can anyone suggest a UK stockist of Kreg Deck Screws? (with stock!) I purchased the Deck Jig and 200x additional screws, but my local stock…

Started by Matt W

6 May 12
Reply by michael evans

Kreg Jig Hole Plug Cutter System

Hello All, Was thinking about purchasing the Pocket Hole plug Cutter system from KREG, but i'm currently only using the HD screws.  The ki…

Started by Caleb Sanz

2 May 11
Reply by Ken Darga

Using Kreg Jig HD for 4x4s into 4x4's

Hello All, First time post and first time user of the Kreg Jigs (love them).  I purchased the HD version to help me with some farmtable be…

Started by Caleb Sanz

3 May 9
Reply by Caleb Sanz

How durable are Protec-kote screws?

I want to make a deck out of Massaranduba hardwood which will last for at least 25 years. Are the Protec-kote screws for the Deck jig durab…

Started by Jasper Bouwmeester

1 May 3
Reply by KregCS

Kreg Hinge Jig

Hi everyone, Has anyone used the Kreg HInge JIg to bore holes for 40mm cups? Kreg customer service / technical support does not recommend…

Started by Mike Wegryn

0 May 2

Beginner-ish question about table legs

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site here and based on needed to use pocket holes.  I am not the best with lingo so bear with me.  I starte…

Started by Pat

3 Apr 30
Reply by R. E. Woods

Ideas to help hold 2x4 (and thicker) stock when joining

I'm very new here, so I'm open to any suggestions.  I've been happily working with the Kreg jig for a little while, and recently added the…

Started by Charlene Christensen

6 Apr 26
Reply by Charlene Christensen

yet another jig/drill setting question for different thickness woods

I'm making a lumber cart and I need to drill holes in a 3/4 piece of vertical plywood that will then be used to attach a "lid" of 1/2 inch…

Started by Todd Guill

1 Apr 26
Reply by KregCS

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

I just picked up my new Kreg Mobile Project Center Item #KWS1000.

Wow!  I set it up in my basement and it is great addition to my Kreg items.  I was viewing a video where a review on this fine product was being made, which prompts…

Continue

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Takes 10 minutes to make this handy accessory for your Kreg gear! Home made plug pusher.

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_