Kreg Owners' Community

Mobile woodwork bench

My recently (almost 100%) finished mobile woodwork table with tools

You need to be a member of Kreg Owners' Community to add comments!

Join Kreg Owners' Community

Comment by Steven Baynes on January 18, 2018 at 11:03am

To be honest, the stuff is too expensive here in SA for a JET or Harbor freight dust collector, to us its 12 times the USD so I make all my own stuff!

Comment by Donnie Robinson on January 18, 2018 at 8:55am

Thanks

Comment by Steven Baynes on January 18, 2018 at 8:30am

Hi Donnie, I built a leaf blower / vacuum motor into a box, the blower is in its own compartment (I forgot to take pictures when we made it) and the suction side has a small air box, all the pipes go into the small air box and the outlet of the blower goes into the inside of the big air filter, we do generator maintenance so I have access to my old stock for things like that. The filter stops the dust and we vacuum it all out every few weeks. The vac system is simple to clean and every few months we just take the lid off and give it a proper clean. The air filter by the way is for a big Komatsu generator set rated at 1 micron. Cheers, have fun!

Comment by Donnie Robinson on January 18, 2018 at 7:13am

Please explain the vac system

Thanks, Donnie Robinson

Comment by Steven Baynes on January 7, 2018 at 7:31am

Thanks Homer, its a blast to work on!

Comment by Homer Moyers Jr on January 3, 2018 at 9:21am

Wow, that is an impressive bench.

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST.

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Pantry slides for heavy application

Recently purchased two 96" tall pantry cabinets that are 23" deep that only came with two adjustable shelves and two fixed, (one at about 55" and one at the very bottom).  Shelf holes in the walls are drilled 2" O.C.  Like most store-bought…Continue

Tags: drawer, slides, pantry, pull-out, 75-Lb

Started by Paul Coon in General Woodworking Aug 11.

Miter Saw Recommendation 1 Reply

I’m looking to upgrade my miter saw. I’m willing to invest a good amount of money to get one with the precision pocket hole joinery requires. Would anyone like to offer a recommended model?

Started by Joe Racz in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Scott Davison Oct 6.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue