Kreg Owners' Community

Folding Bench & Picnic Table combo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of Kreg Owners' Community to add comments!

Join Kreg Owners' Community

Comment by Roxy Mason on July 23, 2012 at 12:22pm

Hi Charles Patton,

Look at the top of the comments that are located under the picture of the table.  You will see Youngwoo Seo and just under his name a site   www.buildeazy.com  click on it.  It gives the entire site name.  Have fun

Comment by Charles Patton on July 23, 2012 at 7:09am

Roxy Mason hello, Where did you find the plans for the folding picnic table. I would like to make one.  Could you help me please? Have a nice day.

Comment by Roxy Mason on July 14, 2012 at 7:18pm

found the plans for the folding picnic table.

Comment by Roxy Mason on July 14, 2012 at 7:06pm

are there plans that I can download for this folding picnic table.

Comment by Robert F James on July 11, 2012 at 9:23am

I have seen 2 park benches made steel with wood slats that fold into a picnic table.Is there a plan like that made of wood?

Comment by Joseph A. Marotti on July 10, 2012 at 3:57pm

Are there plans available for this project?  Looks very interesting.  Nicely done.

Comment by Elwood Hurrin on July 10, 2012 at 11:09am

If you can tell me, what was the estimated cost of building this project ?

Comment by Jerry Hudson on July 10, 2012 at 11:01am

It is afantastic idea, would love to build one.

Comment by raymond c morales on February 24, 2011 at 11:38am
Wow it looks great... Was it hard to build ???and how was the angle cuts???
Comment by Youngwoo Seo on October 3, 2010 at 9:53pm

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST.

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Pantry slides for heavy application

Recently purchased two 96" tall pantry cabinets that are 23" deep that only came with two adjustable shelves and two fixed, (one at about 55" and one at the very bottom).  Shelf holes in the walls are drilled 2" O.C.  Like most store-bought…Continue

Tags: drawer, slides, pantry, pull-out, 75-Lb

Started by Paul Coon in General Woodworking Aug 11.

Miter Saw Recommendation 1 Reply

I’m looking to upgrade my miter saw. I’m willing to invest a good amount of money to get one with the precision pocket hole joinery requires. Would anyone like to offer a recommended model?

Started by Joe Racz in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Scott Davison Oct 6.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue