Kreg Owners' Community

Just seeing who purchased some gifts that no one wants or who built something to last for years

Views: 7623

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great job every time I see you do one of thses cheast you keep getting batter you need to go on the net . I have people asking about cheast's and round here no one make's them.

justin waldron said:
I knew the overall dimensions from the ones that I made in the past, but other than that I went with it.  I kind of figure that if I mess something up too bad the fire it'll make will at least keep me warm!!  Thanks for the comment!!

michael towle said:
justin those look great  did you have plans ,or just went with it

justin waldron said:

These Chests are finished and ready for delivery to a friend of mine for Christmas gifts.  I have 1 last oak chest to finish for my Daughter and then I am all done!!

Thanks Ray but shhhhhh she like's coming on here to but mybe got this or not ?

ray vile said:

that is fantastic. great job

David Dean said:

Well the wife get's her dresser this year and only god know's what she what's next ?

David, I really appreciate that.  I have looked online at the chests the amish make etc. and it's unreal the price for them.  I had $475 in materials for these 3.  I'm thinking of doing a couple small oak ones and taking them to craft fairs to see how they do and go from there.  Thanks again!!

David Dean said:
great job every time I see you do one of thses cheast you keep getting batter you need to go on the net . I have people asking about cheast's and round here no one make's them.

justin waldron said:
I knew the overall dimensions from the ones that I made in the past, but other than that I went with it.  I kind of figure that if I mess something up too bad the fire it'll make will at least keep me warm!!  Thanks for the comment!!

michael towle said:
justin those look great  did you have plans ,or just went with it

justin waldron said:

These Chests are finished and ready for delivery to a friend of mine for Christmas gifts.  I have 1 last oak chest to finish for my Daughter and then I am all done!!

Hi Justin, I you posted that you would mail one of your chest free to who ever interested. I can't find that original post but if the offer still stands I would like to hear from you, the cheset looked really great. Have a great christmas. Kind regards Syd..  Victoria,  Australia.

justin waldron said:

Syd, I appreciate the comment.  If you look at my page under chest plans you'll see the dimensions are there, but I had issue with getting them to load electronically.  I'm going to start another chest after the holidays and do it step by step with photos under "projects" for everyone.  I hope this helps.  Have a great holiday!

Syd Mitchell said:

Hi Justin, I you posted that you would mail one of your chest free to who ever interested. I can't find that original post but if the offer still stands I would like to hear from you, the cheset looked really great. Have a great christmas. Kind regards Syd..  Victoria,  Australia.

justin waldron said:

I made a lego table for my kids. 

Very impressive.

Nick said:

I made a lego table for my kids. 

i made a golf ball display case for my dad.  next project is a bed and I'm looking forward to using my new Kreg jig...
Thats cool looking. What kind of bed are you doing

Ken Mooney said:
i made a golf ball display case for my dad.  next project is a bed and I'm looking forward to using my new Kreg jig...
I was planning on starting on a mission style bed but my wife has asked for a quilting/sewing table that I'm going to work on first.  I've had no luck finding plans for such a piece so working on that now.

Jens Jensen said:
Thats cool looking. What kind of bed are you doing

Ken Mooney said:
Ken check out www.vintageinternetplans.com they have all kinds of mission style furniture there
Ray - thanks for the link to the mission furniture. After looking at the bed there I think I'll change my plans a bit.  Thanks...

ray vile said:
Ken check out www.vintageinternetplans.com they have all kinds of mission style furniture there

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_