Kreg Owners' Community

Just seeing who purchased some gifts that no one wants or who built something to last for years

Views: 7462

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great job every time I see you do one of thses cheast you keep getting batter you need to go on the net . I have people asking about cheast's and round here no one make's them.

justin waldron said:
I knew the overall dimensions from the ones that I made in the past, but other than that I went with it.  I kind of figure that if I mess something up too bad the fire it'll make will at least keep me warm!!  Thanks for the comment!!

michael towle said:
justin those look great  did you have plans ,or just went with it

justin waldron said:

These Chests are finished and ready for delivery to a friend of mine for Christmas gifts.  I have 1 last oak chest to finish for my Daughter and then I am all done!!

Thanks Ray but shhhhhh she like's coming on here to but mybe got this or not ?

ray vile said:

that is fantastic. great job

David Dean said:

Well the wife get's her dresser this year and only god know's what she what's next ?

David, I really appreciate that.  I have looked online at the chests the amish make etc. and it's unreal the price for them.  I had $475 in materials for these 3.  I'm thinking of doing a couple small oak ones and taking them to craft fairs to see how they do and go from there.  Thanks again!!

David Dean said:
great job every time I see you do one of thses cheast you keep getting batter you need to go on the net . I have people asking about cheast's and round here no one make's them.

justin waldron said:
I knew the overall dimensions from the ones that I made in the past, but other than that I went with it.  I kind of figure that if I mess something up too bad the fire it'll make will at least keep me warm!!  Thanks for the comment!!

michael towle said:
justin those look great  did you have plans ,or just went with it

justin waldron said:

These Chests are finished and ready for delivery to a friend of mine for Christmas gifts.  I have 1 last oak chest to finish for my Daughter and then I am all done!!

Hi Justin, I you posted that you would mail one of your chest free to who ever interested. I can't find that original post but if the offer still stands I would like to hear from you, the cheset looked really great. Have a great christmas. Kind regards Syd..  Victoria,  Australia.

justin waldron said:

These Chests are finished and ready for delivery to a friend of mine for Christmas gifts.  I have 1 last oak chest to finish for my Daughter and then I am all done!!

Syd, I appreciate the comment.  If you look at my page under chest plans you'll see the dimensions are there, but I had issue with getting them to load electronically.  I'm going to start another chest after the holidays and do it step by step with photos under "projects" for everyone.  I hope this helps.  Have a great holiday!

Syd Mitchell said:

Hi Justin, I you posted that you would mail one of your chest free to who ever interested. I can't find that original post but if the offer still stands I would like to hear from you, the cheset looked really great. Have a great christmas. Kind regards Syd..  Victoria,  Australia.

justin waldron said:

These Chests are finished and ready for delivery to a friend of mine for Christmas gifts.  I have 1 last oak chest to finish for my Daughter and then I am all done!!

I made a lego table for my kids. 

 

Very impressive.

Nick said:

I made a lego table for my kids. 

 

i made a golf ball display case for my dad.  next project is a bed and I'm looking forward to using my new Kreg jig...
Thats cool looking. What kind of bed are you doing

Ken Mooney said:
i made a golf ball display case for my dad.  next project is a bed and I'm looking forward to using my new Kreg jig...
I was planning on starting on a mission style bed but my wife has asked for a quilting/sewing table that I'm going to work on first.  I've had no luck finding plans for such a piece so working on that now.

Jens Jensen said:
Thats cool looking. What kind of bed are you doing

Ken Mooney said:
i made a golf ball display case for my dad.  next project is a bed and I'm looking forward to using my new Kreg jig...
Ken check out www.vintageinternetplans.com they have all kinds of mission style furniture there
Ray - thanks for the link to the mission furniture. After looking at the bed there I think I'll change my plans a bit.  Thanks...

ray vile said:
Ken check out www.vintageinternetplans.com they have all kinds of mission style furniture there

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Forum

Pantry slides for heavy application

  Recently purchased two 96" tall pantry cabinets that are 23" deep that only came with two adjustable shelves and two fixed, (one at about 55" and one at the very bottom).  Shelf holes in the walls are drilled 2" O.C.  Like most store-bought…Continue

Tags: drawer, slides, pantry, pull-out, 75-Lb

Started by Paul Coon in General Woodworking Aug 11.

Miter Saw Recommendation 1 Reply

I’m looking to upgrade my miter saw. I’m willing to invest a good amount of money to get one with the precision pocket hole joinery requires. Would anyone like to offer a recommended model?

Started by Joe Racz in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Scott Davison Oct 6.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 8 Comments

© 2021   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_