Kreg Owners' Community

Just thought I would start a discussion on woodworkers real jobs. It would be fun to no if there are lots of professional people using Kreg Jig along with people  like myself a retired  construction worker.

Views: 6468

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't hunt myself, but friends of mine that do say its quite good.

Joseph Weiskopf said:
How is the hunting up there,if you do.

Hi everyone,
I'm Jim from Nanaimo located on Vancouver Island in Beautiful British Columbia Canada.
By day I am a mortgage broker and this gives me plenty of freedom with my time so that I can work in my new shop that I am building. I keep my cell phone on my belt and can field calls while I am having fun building. I love this site I told my wife that I call it FACEFRAMEBOOK.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's projects and sharing tips and tricks etc......
I have been to your town when we went to west side of the island few years ago.Im in Stanwood ,Wa We drove to the end of the road and spent couple days up there

Jim Delorme said:
Hi everyone,
I'm Jim from Nanaimo located on Vancouver Island in Beautiful British Columbia Canada.
By day I am a mortgage broker and this gives me plenty of freedom with my time so that I can work in my new shop that I am building. I keep my cell phone on my belt and can field calls while I am having fun building. I love this site I told my wife that I call it FACEFRAMEBOOK.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's projects and sharing tips and tricks etc......
Hi Jens. I'm Bill in Estero, Florida. I am a retired airline pilot. I really enjoy the Kreg products. Unlike the guy in Thunder Bay, I have to terminate my woodworking in the summer because of the heat! I have a three car garage that contains two cars and a golf cart. In the winter, all the vehicles go out and I set up for woodworking projects. I have the Master Kreg system, the router table and clamp table all on casters. I really enjoy building one of a kind cabinets, tables, drawers with decorative half blind dove tails, etc. Looking forward to starting my next projects as soon as it cools down a little.
Gee if only we had that problem in Washington state, Keep up the good work and show it off someday
Also thanks for the feed back
Bill Lottridge said:
Hi Jens. I'm Bill in Estero, Florida. I am a retired airline pilot. I really enjoy the Kreg products. Unlike the guy in Thunder Bay, I have to terminate my woodworking in the summer because of the heat! I have a three car garage that contains two cars and a golf cart. In the winter, all the vehicles go out and I set up for woodworking projects. I have the Master Kreg system, the router table and clamp table all on casters. I really enjoy building one of a kind cabinets, tables, drawers with decorative half blind dove tails, etc. Looking forward to starting my next projects as soon as it cools down a little.
Hi everyone,
My name is Jim and I am from Northwest Indiana, I am a steel worker by shift and run a business when I am not making steel. In there some where I make what I hope is educational wood working videos. It's a very full plate but it is fun!
Thanks for feed back Sounds like your plate needs sideboards

Jim Wheeldon said:
Hi everyone,
My name is Jim and I am from Northwest Indiana, I am a steel worker by shift and run a business when I am not making steel. In there some where I make what I hope is educational wood working videos. It's a very full plate but it is fun!
i work at pavement maintence doing cracksealing and sealcoating
I bet that keeps you busy.We are from Minnesota along time ago and there were more cracks in streets than lakes in the state.
welcome aboard

jay engdahl said:
i work at pavement maintence doing cracksealing and sealcoating
I am Ron and live in Maryland. I am a home improvement contractor. I use my Kreg jig a lot on my projects.

Ron said:
I am Ron and live in Maryland. I am a home improvement contractor. I use my Kreg jig a lot on my projects.
I see you are from G Burnie I was in Coast Guard at Curtis Bay

Hi I'm Charlie from southern Ontario Canada.  Been woodworking for about 6 years now and am just getting enought confidence to tackle some large and tricky projects.  Looking forward to having a new shop with heat built this year.  The Kreg Jig?  you must have one on your shop, it will get you out of so much trouble and allow you to build pieces for craft shows etc. quickly and easily.  I am a retired mechanic, service manager, body shop manager, sales rep, sales manager and general sales manager from the General Motors dealer network.  Nice to meet all of you and happy woodworking to all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_