Kreg Owners' Community

WHAT TABLE SAW DO YOU OWN ?AND WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT IT ? RATING OUT OF 5!

Views: 16670

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SawStop 3hp.  Best saw I have ever used, even without the safety feature.  5 of 5.

Joe Pack said:
SawStop 3hp.  Best saw I have ever used, even without the safety feature.  5 of 5.
You lucky dog!! Did you do the finger test???
i own the dewalt dw744x. like the portability and the rack and pinion fence system. its fast and easy to set up.

Jet 10" pro 1 3/4 hp--what I like is it was FREE! 5+

The house we got has a 20'x24' shop out in the backyard had a Jet tablesaw and Jet 14" bandsaw in it. After the pest inspection, we counter offered if they threw in the saws, we would pay asking price and fix the dryrot ourselves. Cha-Ching! They also left all the workbenches and about $300 of hardwoods and birch plywood. 

now thats a good deal! lucky you! 

BRIAN KEMPKES said:

Jet 10" pro 1 3/4 hp--what I like is it was FREE! 5+

The house we got has a 20'x24' shop out in the backyard had a Jet tablesaw and Jet 14" bandsaw in it. After the pest inspection, we counter offered if they threw in the saws, we would pay asking price and fix the dryrot ourselves. Cha-Ching! They also left all the workbenches and about $300 of hardwoods and birch plywood. 

I have a Craftsman with a large cast table and extra part of the table to intall the router. Also the other side has the table with mitre use. The super magnet things to install in a jig won't work on the cast table and as the mitre side of the saw table is flexible/removeable, the slot is not standard size - width or depth for jigs. Great for space saving and is on a stand that has wheels and will fold forward for storage. Great to have the router table on the saw but have to uninstall it when using particular sized material that requires moving that part of the table. Rating? Maybe 3

Nardene

+1  Same saw i use.  4.5 out of 5....i'd give it a perfect score, but i'm not thrilled with the miter gauge.

Cecil King said:

This is the table saw I own. Portability is the most important feature for me because I work out of my garage.

It also stands on end for storage and doesnt take up much space. I did put in a diablo 60t blade for finer crosscuts. 4.5 out of 5. I heard the bosch might be a little better but more money. I've seen my saw on a lot of the diy shows.

Cecil

I have the 3HP Professional Cabinet saw made by SawStop.  It is certainly the best tablesaw that I have owned.  It's a quality tool.   I have the mobile base since my garage is my shop.  I don't plan on doing the finger test....only hope that it works when it's supposed to!  5 star rating!
Are we talking about the 2310 or the 4510? Picture looks like the 2310.

Geoff Simpson said:
+1  Same saw i use.  4.5 out of 5....i'd give it a perfect score, but i'm not thrilled with the miter gauge.

Cecil King said:

This is the table saw I own. Portability is the most important feature for me because I work out of my garage.

It also stands on end for storage and doesnt take up much space. I did put in a diablo 60t blade for finer crosscuts. 4.5 out of 5. I heard the bosch might be a little better but more money. I've seen my saw on a lot of the diy shows.

Cecil

Shop Fox 1677 Left Tilt 3 HP Hybrid  Same as the Grizzly 1023L

Also an older Delta 8 " Contractor Saw that I've had for over 30 years.

Good eye John... I have the 4510

John Schaben said:

Geoff Simpson said:

Cecil King said:

Cecil

Hi Geoff - I wondered, the pic was missing one of my favorite features, on board storage for the blade guard and kickback pawls.

I didn't think the miter guage was to bad but, then again, my last saw was a Ryobi. I also use a Incra V120 when I need an accurate cut.

Geoff Simpson said:

Good eye John... I have the 4510

John Schaben said:

Geoff Simpson said:

Cecil King said:

Cecil

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_