Kreg Owners' Community

Big, small, full of tools, or just starting... post photos of your shop!  I'm sure there's quite a wide range of them out there.. I used to work in my attic, and now I'm in the garage.  Maybe the photos will give the rest of us ideas for tools, layout, lighting, etc. in our own shops!

Views: 936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my modest shop; ie. space in the garage and a photo of my most recent creation, midstream:)...I love my work space though; it is the one place I can go to be as creative as I choose.  I have all of the necessary tools for building just about anything you can think of.  I do all the home improvewment tasks in my home and am currently teaching my husband how to use the tools I have so he can share in the enjoyment of making something fabulous.  So far, he makes a mean birdhouse:)  I am a Craftsman club member faithfully; though, I am not biased on one brand in particular...I will buy the tool thats quality is worth the investment and is at the best price.  I am known on a first name basis at Lowe's and Sears which I find both amusing and somewhat troubling because it just goes to show how often I am at these places!!! 
Attachments:
Your alls back and forth about the cleanliness of your shop cracks me up...At my house, the opposite occurs, my shop is never, ever free of about 3 inches of sawdust and debris on the floors and surrounding surfaces and it makes my clean freak husband absolutely crazy!!!  I try to keep it clean but, what is a girl to do when she is having so much fun!!!

Antoine boyd said:
I do not like your shop. It looks to neat and clean. I think my wife has been there. Ha, Ha, Mine is cluttered, messy. As long as I don't trip on anything, I feel good about it. Just kidding. Your shop looks swell. I think you ought to remove the turkey tails, as they will get full of dust and mites and it will destroy your trophies.

Hugh Clare said:
OK, here's my entry. The shop is starting to take shape. I spend a lot of time out here.

hi bob, i have some pics on my page, shop is not complete will post more pics as i go. my shop is 24x40 with a 8x40 patio out front. man door, 9x7 garage door, 10' ceilings, 200 amp electrical service, heat to come, cable, r19 walls and r45 ceiling. osb interior so i can screw anything anywhere. still working on finishing shop started  in May 2010, doing work myself. metal roof and siding. six 4'x6' windows one 2'x3' window, 40' of 24" deep bench and 4'x8' outfeed table. started out with a 9'x15' basement shop, then got a 24'x24' garage with the new house and got to build the 24'x40' shop. i dreamed of this shop for the last 12 years, had no room to build it. thank my wonder wife who let me build it, i am turly lucky and blessed! many many pics to come and no i dont drink my beer when working with power tools, only when planning and thinking dont want to loose a finger.

steve kidd said:
hi bob, i have some pics on my page, shop is not complete will post more pics as i go. my shop is 24x40 with a 8x40 patio out front. man door, 9x7 garage door, 10' ceilings, 200 amp electrical service, heat to come, cable, r19 walls and r45 ceiling. osb interior so i can screw anything anywhere. still working on finishing shop started  in May 2010, doing work myself. metal roof and siding. six 4'x6' windows one 2'x3' window, 40' of 24" deep bench and 4'x8' outfeed table. started out with a 9'x15' basement shop, then got a 24'x24' garage with the new house and got to build the 24'x40' shop. i dreamed of this shop for the last 12 years, had no room to build it. thank my wonder wife who let me build it, i am turly lucky and blessed! many many pics to come and no i dont drink my beer when working with power tools, only when planning and thinking dont want to loose a finger.
Attachments:

Hey Bob,

This is Nlrwilson I've posted several pics of my shop 

These are a little out dated.  I'll get some more in days to come.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Pantry slides for heavy application

Recently purchased two 96" tall pantry cabinets that are 23" deep that only came with two adjustable shelves and two fixed, (one at about 55" and one at the very bottom).  Shelf holes in the walls are drilled 2" O.C.  Like most store-bought…Continue

Tags: drawer, slides, pantry, pull-out, 75-Lb

Started by Paul Coon in General Woodworking Aug 11.

Miter Saw Recommendation 1 Reply

I’m looking to upgrade my miter saw. I’m willing to invest a good amount of money to get one with the precision pocket hole joinery requires. Would anyone like to offer a recommended model?

Started by Joe Racz in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Scott Davison Oct 6.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 8 Comments

© 2021   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_