Kreg Owners' Community

I got my monthly E-mail From Highland Woodworking and seen this in it. http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/kreg-toolboxx-complete-system.aspx

I was wanting to find out some more info on this kit, but I could not find any thing on it at http://www.kregtool.com/.

Read KregRep's official response:

Views: 24583

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KregRep:

I want my ''Kreg label'' on ''permanently''.

I don't want anyone to be able to remove it from my tools.

If it comes off easily, I'm taking it back to the place of purchase,

and render it a ''defective product''.

Why would anyone want to remove it ????

KregRep said:

Andrew,

We went to great lengths to make sure and put a easy-peel sticker on the top so that it would come off easily. I'm not sure why yours would be any different than those we tested internally... those came off easily. I will look into this in greater detail - I'm sorry your experience was less than perfect.

Thank you for the feedback,

KregRep

Out of stock?

Where?

Ads, by some companies, are bogus advertising.

They say they're out of stock, when---in fact, they never had any.

Some businesses will place an ad, to see if there is any interest---

if they get any interested parties, they'll make a note of it, how many, and go from there.

Some will even take customer orders, place the item in a ''layaway'' mode, then order the item from the distributor.

Rockler has several tool kits available.

Pricey???

Kreg offers quality products.

You get what you pay for---

lots of product for the money.

If it's too expensive for you---then don't buy it.

Just purchase what you need and in the quantities you need.

Most probably won't use all those tools and screws in that kit anyway.

One can always store their tools in a 5 gal bucket, or the like, and store their screws in an old soup can, coffee can, or the like.  

(Those metal cans be used for many uses, vs putting them in the landfill).

How about old muffin trays?

Make a transparent lid, hinge the back flange---

fill the compartments, label the contents, and stack 'em up.

Very handy container for fastener storage.

Tim Fulford said:

I have seen ads for this, it is apparently out of stock until 2012 which is not much good.  Looks good as a unit though but pricey.

I just got the $219 toolbox/master set from Rockler (yesterday was 15% off day in our local store).  It's a great box and has room for the extras that I'll be getting.

I can't wait to get started. 

The first thing my wife did was to label all the screw bins.  That should make it easier to keep them straight once I get going.

Now off to the lumber store.

Picked up mine today, all I had before was the original Kreg and wanted some clamps and the jr, seemed like a good deal.
Bought one last weekend.  Great system however, the sticker on the front doesn't come off easily.  It was a clear top not its opaque.  Need a different adhesive on that part.
Is it possible to buy the box with 800 screws of my choice?

KregRep said:

Well, well, it looks like you guys might have beat us to the punch! ;)  Kreg has got the best fans around - no doubt about it. At any rate, we're very excited about this product and have been anxious to share it with you for a while now... so without further adieu:

Introducing the all new Kreg Toolboxx™ - an ultra-durable organizer for your entire Kreg collection. This rugged Toolbox features a 15 bin organizer in the top compartment and a large cavity on the bottom for the Kreg Jig® and other large components. The Toolboxx™ also features a push-to-open design which provides access to both compartments at once, a see-through clear window keeping components visible even when the Toolboxx™ is closed, and a heavy duty handle for transportation to the jobsite.

This is a fantastic organizer and a great place to keep all of your Kreg gear!  The Kreg Toolboxx™ is available in two unique models, shown below.

Kreg Toolboxx™

Comes with 800+ of our most popular Kreg Screws: 150: SPS-F075, 150: SML-C125, 150: SML-F125, 150: SMLC150, 150: SML-F150, 50: SML-C2, 35: SML-C250

Available Early Nov.

$59.99 MSRP

Kreg Toolboxx™ Complete System 

Comes with everything you might need for Kreg Joinery™ including a Kreg Jig® Master System, Right Angle Clamp, Kreg Jig® Mini, and Micro Pocket™ Drill Guide, and 800+ of our most popular screws.

Available Early Nov.

$219.99 MSRP

The Kreg Toolboxx™ and Kreg Toolboxx™ Complete System will be hitting stores by early November - if not sooner. This is a limited time promotion - supplies are limited. Each Kreg dealer was only allowed a select number so make sure you get yours early. 

Let us know what you think in the comments! If you have any more questions, be sure to ask your local Kreg Dealer or post them here and I'll do my very best to answer them for you!

-KregRep

Use a heat gun to loosen up the adhesive, no problem on mine.

Josh Duzan said:
Bought one last weekend.  Great system however, the sticker on the front doesn't come off easily.  It was a clear top not its opaque.  Need a different adhesive on that part.

I had no problems taking the label off to top. I just did it very slowly. As far as the KREG lable on the front, why take that one off in the first place.

Ken

I am from Alberta (Canmore) Canada

I would love to buy, order the complete system (Kreg toolbox)

Can you sand me to the right direction

Thank you,

Jean-Pierre

I purchased the toolbox with the assortment of screws over the weekend from Rockler.  Apparently Kreg doesn't think our time is of any value.  The label they put on the toolbox to cover the empty bins took a razor blade and Goop to get it off, a total waste of my time.  The tool box is OK, not the best quality, just OK.  If I had it to do over again I would buy the similar Husky toolbox at Home Depot that other posters have mentioned and buy only the screw sizes that I need. 

The Kreg toolbox looks a lot like the Channellock box that lists for $35 and has the storage bins in the top and bottom, doesn't say Kreg though.

Channellock® Cantelever Organizer

SKU: 354618

Husky also

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_