Kreg Owners' Community

I got my monthly E-mail From Highland Woodworking and seen this in it. http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/kreg-toolboxx-complete-system.aspx

I was wanting to find out some more info on this kit, but I could not find any thing on it at http://www.kregtool.com/.

Read KregRep's official response:

Views: 24579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This setup looks great, hope it comes to the Uk

I saw a similar item advertised at Peachtree Woodworking Supply. They said is was a limited run and would not be repeated. I'm assuming that means it's some special that Kreg does for certain sellers.

Not for $300, I could buy a tackle box that would do the same thing for less. or make something better for less.

Looks sweet and is a good deal if you don't already own most of the tools... Thanks for sharing though

More likely a test market thing to see how they sell.

James P. Cottingham said:

I saw a similar item advertised at Peachtree Woodworking Supply. They said is was a limited run and would not be repeated. I'm assuming that means it's some special that Kreg does for certain sellers.

Don,

It's not $300 , it's only $220ish. Did you see there's also a $60 one that includes a bunch screws? Thatd be the one I'd get as I already have most of this stuff.  

Don Henderson said:

Not for $300, I could buy a tackle box that would do the same thing for less. or make something better for less.

Hi Don - sale price is $220 and considering it has a K-4, mini and microjig and a couple of clamps as well as some screws it may not be such a bad buy. Unless, like me, you already have a Master Kit, junior, mini,  micro and the clamps.

Don Henderson said:

ok, lets do the math. This set cost 219.99 + shipping. To ship to my house would be a grand total of 233.98.

Now, if i order from Rockler. I can get the same stuff without the nifty box( K-4 Master - 139.00, Mini Jig - 44.95, Screw set with case - 29.99, Right angle clamp - 27.99) for a grand total of 241.93.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!!!!

Most of the time Rockler ships for free.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL, there's more.

Rockler also gives 15% off from magazines, e-mails and other resources for a savings of 36.29

That would be a grand total of 205.64 but at least you got a cool box.

You forgot the microjig for $45. Might get it cheaper somewhere else, didn't do much shopping.

http://www.amazon.com/Kreg-KJMICRODGB-Micro-Drill-System/dp/B002AKJ...

Don Henderson said:

ok, lets do the math. This set cost 219.99 + shipping. To ship to my house would be a grand total of 233.98.

Now, if i order from Rockler. I can get the same stuff without the nifty box( K-4 Master - 139.00, Mini Jig - 44.95, Screw set with case - 29.99, Right angle clamp - 27.99) for a grand total of 241.93.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!!!!

Most of the time Rockler ships for free.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL, there's more.

Rockler also gives 15% off from magazines, e-mails and other resources for a savings of 36.29

That would be a grand total of 205.64 but at least you got a cool box.

Um, yeah... do the math. But first make sure you include the Micro Jig. That's like $45! ;)

Also, what makes you think Rockler won't be selling this thing? I bet it's a one time deal and all Kreg dealers will have it - so you'll still be able to get free shipping. I'll ask my local rockler store this wkd see if thye know anything about it.

Don Henderson said:

Well, well, it looks like you guys might have beat us to the punch! ;)  Kreg has got the best fans around - no doubt about it. At any rate, we're very excited about this product and have been anxious to share it with you for a while now... so without further adieu:

Introducing the all new Kreg Toolboxx™ - an ultra-durable organizer for your entire Kreg collection. This rugged Toolbox features a 15 bin organizer in the top compartment and a large cavity on the bottom for the Kreg Jig® and other large components. The Toolboxx™ also features a push-to-open design which provides access to both compartments at once, a see-through clear window keeping components visible even when the Toolboxx™ is closed, and a heavy duty handle for transportation to the jobsite.

This is a fantastic organizer and a great place to keep all of your Kreg gear!  The Kreg Toolboxx™ is available in two unique models, shown below.

Kreg Toolboxx™

Comes with 800+ of our most popular Kreg Screws: 150: SPS-F075, 150: SML-C125, 150: SML-F125, 150: SMLC150, 150: SML-F150, 50: SML-C2, 35: SML-C250

Available Early Nov.

$59.99 MSRP

Kreg Toolboxx™ Complete System 

Comes with everything you might need for Kreg Joinery™ including a Kreg Jig® Master System, Right Angle Clamp, Kreg Jig® Mini, and Micro Pocket™ Drill Guide, and 800+ of our most popular screws.

Available Early Nov.

$219.99 MSRP

The Kreg Toolboxx™ and Kreg Toolboxx™ Complete System will be hitting stores by early November - if not sooner. This is a limited time promotion - supplies are limited. Each Kreg dealer was only allowed a select number so make sure you get yours early. 

Let us know what you think in the comments! If you have any more questions, be sure to ask your local Kreg Dealer or post them here and I'll do my very best to answer them for you!

-KregRep

The Kreg box looks like a keeper.  I look forward to getting one.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_