Kreg Owners' Community

Know a good location for a small side table schematic???

I have been searching the web and this site for a good schematic for a small side table (drawer or, not) and am just not finding what I want.  I do not want the demilune (ie. french for half round).  Just a mission/shaker style table.  Has anyone come across anything worth looking at out there?  Thank you in advance!

Views: 533

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My first though was Google's Sketchup Warehouse (http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?q=side+table&styp...), Absolutely Free Plans (http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/INDOOR%20PROJECTS/indoor_projects.htm), Free Woodoworking Plans (http://www.freewoodworkingplan.com/index.php?cat=114&topic=wood...). In addition I've seen recent articles in magazines like Woodsmith(http://www.woodsmithshop.com/) and ShopNotes (http://www.shopnotes.com/) but for those you will have to pay.
Thank you James for the info; I will head over and check them all out...I normally just build whatever I come up with but, for this, it is for my mom and there is a specific use for it:)  Thanks again, have a good day!

James P. Cottingham said:
My first though was Google's Sketchup Warehouse (http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?q=side+table&styp...), Absolutely Free Plans (http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/INDOOR%20PROJECTS/indoor_projects.htm), Free Woodoworking Plans (http://www.freewoodworkingplan.com/index.php?cat=114&topic=wood...). In addition I've seen recent articles in magazines like Woodsmith(http://www.woodsmithshop.com/) and ShopNotes (http://www.shopnotes.com/) but for those you will have to pay.

I was going to send link to the woodworesworkshop but noticed that it was already sent out

 

Jens, I saw your posting with the pocket hole jig and it was a great addition to the site; thank you for posting!

Jens Jensen said:

I was going to send link to the woodworesworkshop but noticed that it was already sent out

 

Just posted one on Facebook today from The Design Confidential.  Check it out and if it doesn't fit the bill, maybe some other ones will on her site.  Lots of great simple plans on her site.  Also check out ana-white.com

 

http://www.thedesignconfidential.com/2011/01/free-furniture-plans-t...

You are more than welcome



TOMBOY said:

Jens, I saw your posting with the pocket hole jig and it was a great addition to the site; thank you for posting!

Jens Jensen said:

I was going to send link to the woodworesworkshop but noticed that it was already sent out

 

www.vintageinternetplans.com they have all kinds of mission and shaker style furniture, hope it helps
Thank you Ray for the link info...I hope to look at everyone's suggested links this evening after the boys get to bed;).
Is this what you was talking about it anit a shaker but it well hold a lamp or two.
must have built about 100 of mission style side tables and bookshelves in all shapes and sizes..whats your dimensional parameters?..im sure I can sketch up a schematic in no time fore you...
Deffinately along the lines of what I am looking for; certainly has the clean lines and I will want a little smaller but, on the right track, thanks for the photo...

David Dean said:
Is this what you was talking about it anit a shaker but it well hold a lamp or two.
I saw a decent one recently on furnitureplans.com

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Forum

Adaptive Cutting System/Saw Blade

I have had the ACS for about a year.  Was wondering if there any other blades, like a Diablo, that will fit the saw?Continue

Started by Randall H Gress in Beginners' Zone Feb 20.

AutoMaxx 6" clamp not working

I have been using the Automaxx 6" clamp for two plus years, and recently the clamp is impossible to close the handles to secure the work and my jig. I cannot close the handles no matter how much pressure I can exert. I open the clamp to max to reset…Continue

Tags: clamp, inch, 6, Automaxx

Started by Anthony M Calabrese in Other Kreg® Products Feb 12.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 4 Comments

© 2021   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_