Kreg Owners' Community

I know it's probably a long shot but I have a handed down k2000 pro pack. I've been using for a while and I can make do at times but I'm missing the riser block to drill 1 1/2 material. Just wondering if anyone had one laying around out of a pro pack they don't use. Pm me if you have one. I'm just trying to save some money for the time being

Views: 987

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You might check with our Customer Service department to see if any are available. You can reach them at 800-447-8638 or online here.

KregRep

Kreg has discontinued all parts for the k2000. Contacted them weeks ago if I could find the exact specs of the block I'd just mill something at work one night.

Joey Harris;

One of the many Kreg Jigs I own is the K200 it is complete if you still need I could measure the 1/2 inch riser block so you can see if you can make one it is tapered on the sides like a dovetail. It sounds like you are a machinist so if you are I will send you the measurements in thousands of an inch.

Let me Know Jeff

Sorry Joey;

I meant the K2000 I believe it is the pro pack.

Jeff

Yea if you have the specs send them on. I wouldn't worry about it much but I want to build bigger projects which require stronger joints. The spacer block will put my screw where it needs to be. Therefore stronger.

Jesse;

I think I measured the wrong one for you I did the 1/2 inch it looks like you wanted the 1 and 1/2 inch let me know and I will re do sorry it has ta\ken this long been tied up need to get it out of storage. The pictures with measurements are listed as a project.

Jeff

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_