Kreg Owners' Community

New Automaxx™ Clamps adjust automatically to hold different material thicknesses —
whether it's thick, thin, or in between — making clamping fast and foolproof!

Automaxx™ Clamps make clamping faster and easier than ever by adjusting the clamp automatically to match the thickness of the material being clamped—whether it’s thick, thin, or in between.

You just set the clamping pressure once using an easy-to-regulate thumbscrew. After that, Automaxx™ Clamps do the rest—locking the clamps closed easily and consistently every time and with every thickness.

Automaxx™ Clamps are available in two styles and sizes to provide fast and foolproof solutions for a wide array of clamping jobs. Automaxx™ Face Clamps take care of handheld clamping needs, while Automaxx™ Bench Klamps work with the Kreg Klamp Plate™ or Klamp Track™ to provide an adjustable bench-mounted clamping station.

AutomaxxFace Clamps:
Automaxx™ Face Clamps are available in two sizes: The Face Clamp (Item# KHC-1410) offers a 3" reach and clamps materials up to 2-7/8" thick. The Large Face Clamp (Item# KHC1420) has a 6"-reach and clamps materials up to 4-1/4" thick.

AutomaxxBench Klamps:
Automaxx™ Bench Klamps come in two different sizes, as well: The Bench Klamp (Item# KKS-1120) offers a 3" reach and clamps materials up to 2-1/2" thick. The Large Bench Klamp (Item# KKS-1140) has a 6" reach and clamps materials up to 4-1/4" thick.

Automaxx
Bench Klamp System:
The Automaxx™ Bench Klamp System (Item# KKS1110) combines a 3"-reach Automaxx™ Bench Klamp with a Kreg Klamp Plate™ that can be mounted into a bench top. This allows you to create an incredibly versatile clamping station that can rotate 360° to hold a variety of materials in almost any position on your bench top.

AutomaxxClamps Key Features:

• Auto-adjust technology automatically adjusts to any material thickness
    • 3" Automaxx™ Face Clamp - up to 2-7/8" thick; Automaxx™ Large Face Clamp - up to 4-1/4" thick.
    • 3" Automaxx™ Bench Klamp - up to 2-1/2" thick; 6" Automaxx™ Large Bench Klamp - up to 4-1/4" thick.
  • Easy-to-regulate clamping force using a simple thumbscrew
  • Extra-large clamp faces spread clamping pressure evenly
  • Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
  • Automaxx™ Face Clamps are compatible with the Kreg Jig®, Kreg Portable Base, and Kreg Jig® R3 (Jr.)
  • Automaxx™ Bench Klamps are compatible with the Kreg Klamp Plate™, Klamp Track™, and Klamp Vise Plate™

You can learn more about Automaxx™ Clamps HERE.

Views: 2771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My UPS man brought me a box from Kreg today.  It included a 6" Automaxx face clamp, which I bought because I just finished a cabinet for my mother-in-law and father-in-law's garage, to enclose their electrical panel.  When assembling the face frame and the plywood panel door, which included an extra rail in the center, it finally dawned on me that while I love my Kreg face clamps, having to tweak the adjustment screw (because let's admit it folks, it moves) is annoying.  So I thought, what the hell -- I'll give one of these new ones a try.  My review is short:  I love you, Kreg.  Thank you thank you thank you thank you.  This is so great -- just clamp it and go.  Fast, easy, simply awesome.  I'll be adding the bench clamps very soon.  But I'd also be interested to know when the Automaxx system will be available in a right angle clamp -- I use my right angle clamps all the time during assembly.  Thanks!

I am working on a endtable and used my 6 inch face frame Automax clamp today and LOVED it. Wish I could trade all my regular clamps in for automax. just clamp and go.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_