Kreg Owners' Community

Welcome to the Kreg Owners' Community!

This thread is the best place to introduce yourself and let other Community members get to know you. Please include your name, where you're from, your experience building with wood, why you joined this Community, and any other interesting facts about yourself. Also, feel free to share links to your blog, personal website, etc.

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to check out Helpful Tips for New Members.

We hope that you find great use and enjoyment from the Kreg Owners' Community!

-KregRep

Views: 68466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ron,

I started off with the K5 system and a number of other little items, multi-mark, screw wheel, etc.  I have my eye on a couple of the Mobile Project Centers.  Just knocked out an 8' 4-tiers shelving unit for the garage last weekend.  All I had was the K5 jig system, a chop saw, tape measure (pencil), speed square and a drill.  Great little jig that K5.  Many improvements over the K4 and worth the money.

Mark

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the info. Will begin looking around for the best deal.

Mark Buono said:

Hi Ron,

I started off with the K5 system and a number of other little items, multi-mark, screw wheel, etc.  I have my eye on a couple of the Mobile Project Centers.  Just knocked out an 8' 4-tiers shelving unit for the garage last weekend.  All I had was the K5 jig system, a chop saw, tape measure (pencil), speed square and a drill.  Great little jig that K5.  Many improvements over the K4 and worth the money.

Mark

Hello everyone. Newbie here.

Cheers, Larita!

Larita P Willaims said:

Hello everyone. Newbie here.

Hello there! My name is Sebastian and I live in Cordoba, Argentina.

I have been into woodworking for almost 3 years, and it's both a therapy and help in the house. I recently bought a Kreg R3 but I'm strugling with purchasing the screws. I just got the chance to request some to a friend that is travelling in the US, but it sucks to have to use the drywall ones.

I'll post the pocket joinery projects as soon as I have them, thank you for adding me to the community!

Hello, My name is Larry Grimes. I'm a retired aircraft electrician. I moved from Oregon back to Missouri to the farm that I was raised on. I built a dome home from a kit here on the farm. I recently bought a Kreg K4 pocket hole jig, it works great. So I guess I've got the bug and doing a few simple projects to start with. I'm still a beginner though. That is why I here to learn what I can.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

Technical Support is always happy to help via phone or email. Call toll-free 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

Laguna 14BX Band Saw

Posted by Tim Grace on December 20, 2016 at 1:52am — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_