Kreg Owners' Community

Welcome to the Kreg Owners' Community!

This thread is the best place to introduce yourself and let other Community members get to know you. Please include your name, where you're from, your experience building with wood, why you joined this Community, and any other interesting facts about yourself. Also, feel free to share links to your blog, personal website, etc.

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to check out Helpful Tips for New Members.

We hope that you find great use and enjoyment from the Kreg Owners' Community!

-KregRep

Views: 75288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also received the following email message from Lilian Desmond via the Kreg Jig Community:

"Good Morning
Hello dear,I'm lilian by name,this is Important please email me back ( liliandesmond11b@yahoo.com ) thanks,I will be waiting to hear from you soon."

Sharon

Fred Craven said:

Thought you'd like to know I just received this spam:

Kreg Jig Owners Community

to me
show details 7:55 PM (3 minutes ago)  
Kate added a comment to your profile on Kreg Jig Owners Community

------------
lilian200desmond@yahoo.co.
ukGREETINGS FROM lilian ................................................HelloMy name is miss lilian viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.Here is my email address(lilian200desmond@yahoo.co.uk) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.lilian .(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW...................................................................HAPPY TO READ FROM YOUBYE....lilian200desmond@yahoo.co.uk
------------

To view the full comment, visit:
http://kregjig.ning.com/profiles/comment/list?attachedToType=User&a...

To reply to the comment, visit:
http://kregjig.ning.com/profile/kate?xgsi=1#com

--
To disable email notifications for comments on your profile, go to:
http://kregjig.ning.com/profile/FredCraven?xgsi=1&unfollowMyPag...

To control which emails you receive on Kreg Jig Owners Community, go to:
http://kregjig.ning.com/?xgo=4EY6ZWzpSsFzWes0yWm6xWJ5Yzg2OSUUskombT...

Ah yes the Desmond Family !! and there must be lots of them, as I got a lot of emails from them.

They are a very wealthy lot, in fact they have so much money they want you to send them your bank details so they can make you rich, from memory it was about $750,000 but I would not know what to do with  so much money, I have all the Kreg Gear I need so it would be wasted on me,..... I think she was about 22 YO too young for me, might do my self an injury !!!

So I passed the details on to my youngest single son not sure if he followed upon it, but I do know he is still single and is always putting the bite on me for money so I am tipping he was not interested too!

LMAO

Robert Brennan said:

Ah yes the Desmond Family !! and there must be lots of them, as I got a lot of emails from them.

They are a very wealthy lot, in fact they have so much money they want you to send them your bank details so they can make you rich, from memory it was about $750,000 but I would not know what to do with  so much money, I have all the Kreg Gear I need so it would be wasted on me,..... I think she was about 22 YO too young for me, might do my self an injury !!!

So I passed the details on to my youngest single son not sure if he followed upon it, but I do know he is still single and is always putting the bite on me for money so I am tipping he was not interested too!

I didn't think it was that funny, but each to their own I guess, glad  you got a laugh out of it!!

Hello fellow Kreg jiggers! I am Cheryl, I am from Chicago, Illinois, and I am new to the community. I received the jig from my husband for mothers day and I cant wait to get started building everything!!!!! I plan to customize my whole house!! Thanks for having me and I hope that I can learn a lot from everyone here.

Danny from North TX.  No experience to speak of but always  thought i might enjoy.  The wife wants to turn spare room into her closet and wanted some free standing shoe shelves so this will be my starting place.  Got a Kreg Jig for Christmas and picked up a Dewalt bench top table saw the other day.  Looking forward to this and many future projects.  Any help for this rookie would be appreciated.

Hi, I'm Kate from Victoria BC, Canada.  I have been in business refinishing and upcycling furniture for the past 2 years now,  Just this past Christmas, I was gifted a Kreg Jig, and have never looked back!  I have built several tables and mirrors for clients, and cant wait to try new plans over the summer!  I am really enjoying the new avenues Kreg has taken me and my business Dovetail Creative Furnishings.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dovetail-Creative-Furnishings/241618...

www.dovetailfurnishings@hotmail.ca

instagram username: dovetailcreativefurnishings

I am happy to be part of the community!

Kate

hello, my name is laney reece i live in nt. louisana. i have not been doing much woodworking but i have on a wood lathe. i have done none pocket hole joinery but, it looks easy with kreg system  

Hi there,

My name is Greg Shwaga.  I am from vanguard, Saskatchewan and teach shop to Grades 7-12 students.  I have used the Kreg Jig for two years now.  It has changed the options that my students have for woodworking projects. Previously we were limited because of complex and expensive joinery methods.  The Kreg Jig makes woodworking much simpler for beginners such as us.

Hola mi nombre es Renny y vivo en Venezuela recientemente compre mi kreg jig porque me parece super util y facil de usar, ojala pueda contar con la comunidad pra mis proyectos!

Hello and greetings from Southern California!  My name is Billy.

I saw the info-mercial and I thought to myself "Gimme some that".  I have never done anything in the way of finish woodwork and I figured this is a good way to get started.

Hi my name is Everett I live in Ill. I am totally new to woodworking .so please have passions with me thank you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Pantry slides for heavy application

Recently purchased two 96" tall pantry cabinets that are 23" deep that only came with two adjustable shelves and two fixed, (one at about 55" and one at the very bottom).  Shelf holes in the walls are drilled 2" O.C.  Like most store-bought…Continue

Tags: drawer, slides, pantry, pull-out, 75-Lb

Started by Paul Coon in General Woodworking Aug 11.

Miter Saw Recommendation 1 Reply

I’m looking to upgrade my miter saw. I’m willing to invest a good amount of money to get one with the precision pocket hole joinery requires. Would anyone like to offer a recommended model?

Started by Joe Racz in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Scott Davison Oct 6.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 8 Comments

© 2021   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_