Kreg Owners' Community

Welcome to the Kreg Owners' Community!

This thread is the best place to introduce yourself and let other Community members get to know you. Please include your name, where you're from, your experience building with wood, why you joined this Community, and any other interesting facts about yourself. Also, feel free to share links to your blog, personal website, etc.

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to check out Helpful Tips for New Members.

We hope that you find great use and enjoyment from the Kreg Owners' Community!

-KregRep

Views: 76988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attack boat to black bottoms?

Thanks for serving. Semper Paratus

Nothing wrong with Zuzunders I worked on the RAN Collins project with Rockwell/Boeing.

Hi my name is Steve 

I haven't done any woodworking for years and I'm going to get started again..

I'm located up here in the North FL Panhandle..Retired and a Vet..

Hello All,

My name is mike and I am a novice woodworker, very novice mostly home repairs. I just got the jig and and bought the materials for the kreg workbench yesterday. I started it this morning and was done by noon. Love the product.  Thought the project was pretty easy and thats probably because of the kreg tool. Just love the tool and I think I am going to love this new hobby of mine. I am retired navy and hope to put some time into this.

Thanks and hope to learn all I can from the other members of the community, I see so much great work on the site, some that is just so amazing, wow.  

Mike

Mike , well done on getting your bench done, now you are ready to start  building more projects  !!  You do know that you can post pictures of you projects here on the community  ! Have fun and make saw dust , JIM !!

Hi to All

I am David from Puerto Rico , I,m glad to find this forum since I am a huge fan of Kreg jig I use it in almost every project. I consider my self a begginer in woodworking but a quick learner.

I hope to learn and help others.

Thanks for accepting me.

Hello, my name is Henry I live in northeast philadelphia. I have done Home Improvements for the last 30+ I have used the kreg jig for years. First for extension jambs on doors and windows. Then box units for window inserts recently built steps for wife to step into bed as its high and were getting old. I have posted pics on google+ and Facebook of recent jobs and steps will be next. Look forward to some new projects from fellow woodworkers.
Attachments:
Steps finished
Attachments:

Hello, my name is Mike.  I have been following the Kregs blog and site for quite a while.  I spend quite a bit of time doing woodworking and love the Kregs products.  I have recently made a movable work table for my shop using kregs jigs and am now getting ready to start on a loft bed for my youngest daughter.

Hi my name is Thomas I live in east Texas I can repair a/c,heat,and plumbing I can wire a house but building with wood was never my strong suit.never could get angles right so I got the Greg master system maybe that will help my wood working skills
Hello I'm Tom. Just getting started......

Hi. My name is Tony live in Florida. Got my Kreg jig can't wait to use it. Been doing my own repairs around the place. Kreg jig is going to help a lot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_