Kreg Owners' Community

Welcome to the Kreg Owners' Community!

This thread is the best place to introduce yourself and let other Community members get to know you. Please include your name, where you're from, your experience building with wood, why you joined this Community, and any other interesting facts about yourself. Also, feel free to share links to your blog, personal website, etc.

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to check out Helpful Tips for New Members.

We hope that you find great use and enjoyment from the Kreg Owners' Community!

-KregRep

Views: 73986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I recently built a 3-tier garage shelving unit for our single car garage. Used the Kreg 320, then Kreg K5 and HD. Liked it so much I bought the Adaptive Cutting System! With limited space to work (1 car garage), the storage feature is great. Looking forward to many future projects!

Hello Joshua:

Looking at the Adaptive Cutting System to replace my table saw. Always had a table saw and have found it difficult to use from my wheelchair. But I thought it was my only option.

Thought maybe the ACS would be much better and safer. How are you finding it for speed and accuracy?

Looking forward to hearing about your experience.

tx, Ed

Joshua Voigt said:

Hi, I recently built a 3-tier garage shelving unit for our single car garage. Used the Kreg 320, then Kreg K5 and HD. Liked it so much I bought the Adaptive Cutting System! With limited space to work (1 car garage), the storage feature is great. Looking forward to many future projects!

Good day everyone,

I’m Sean, from Maine. I have hobbied in woodworking for most of my life. Typical home owner stuff. Really like the ease of Kreg tools. Have made a table with a secret drawer and most recently a buffet for the dining room. Photos to come. I’m really liking the inspiration. 
I look forward to learning some tricks for here.

Thanks.

Attachments:

Hi

Shawn from Cape Town South Africa.

Total novice.

Hello, My name is Yee Meng Chong. I am a new student with no experience from Elmhurst, N.Y. trying to kill my evening time on exercise and learning some things on building in wood. Purchased the Kreg Jig set over year and half which i had no time learning. Now needs to stay home and ready to work on my New Kreg Jig set.

Thank you

Hi all.

My name is Craig and I'm from Wigan/Manchester, England.

I've been playing around with woodwork for a few years and I bought myself a Rip-Cut, a K5MS and a plug cutter a couple of years back.

After making some "smaller" items (up to and including a 3' x 2' tool cabinet for the garage),I decided to build my own oak stairs and understair storage cupboard.

I recently bought a few more Kreg jigs, to build a complete set of wardrobes for my daughter's bedroom.

So now I have the Micro pocket hole + plug-cutter, the Drawer-Slide jig, the cabinet hardware jig and the concealed hinge jig.

I'm having so much fun making stuff (My "real" life revolves around IT).

I'm hoping to improve my knowledge and get tips from people with a lot more experience (both with Kreg and woodwork in general) than myself.

Regards

Craig

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Drawer Slide Jig - How to fit bottom drawer?

Hi guys.I'm probably being really stupid here, but I cant see any way to use the drawer slide jig to fit the bottom drawer of a set?I actually have a couple of questions:Firstly, should the drawer slide fit flush with the bottom of the drawer?(That…Continue

Started by Craig in Beginners' Zone on Sunday.

Combination Pocket Hole and Tongue & Groove Joint

All material is 3/4"Tongue & groove is 1/4" tongue into a 1/4" grooveMy thinking is to set the jig and bit as though I was using 1" stock.  Use the screw called out for 3/4" material.  Is my thinking correct.ThanksGeorgeContinue

Started by George in Beginners' Zone Jun 13.

Product Reviews

Kreg Jig Dust Collection Attachment

1st impression when you hold this attachment in your hand:  "not much to it", Kreg sure is makin' $$ here.

Then I installed it.. perfect fit, leaves just enough room to adjust the setting screw on my K4.

Then the real test, hook…

Continue

Posted by Grampy Meyer on February 23, 2020 at 11:36am

My K4 Master System

I picked up the K4MS from Home Depot about 3 months ago, I was looking for a small filing cabinet for under my desk and nothing I looked at would fit or they wanted big money for it, my wife said “why don’t you just build your own then you will…

Continue

Posted by Randy W. Lush on August 25, 2019 at 12:30pm

© 2020   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_