Kreg Owners' Community

All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing the Kreg® System Organizer!

The all-new System Organizer is the perfect place to store and organize all of your Kreg Joinery™ system parts — your Kreg Jig®, Kreg® Cl…

Started by KregRep

3 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Ken Darga

What's On Your Wish List?

Tell us what's on your list this year - even if it isn't a Kreg item!  Whether it's for a woodworker, a DIYer, a stocking stuffer, or a po…

Started by KregRep

1 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Brad Martin

What Tool Should I Get Next for My Shop?

I am looking to get a new tool for my wood working shop. Here is a link to what I currently have... My Tools. I want something that will be…

Started by Philip Miller

13 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Steven Lee

Free Plan of the Month: Tool Storage Center

Keeping your workspace organized is always a challenge, but small tools can be especially challenging. This wall-mounted storage center giv…

Started by KregRep

2 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by ronnie chapman

NEW Kreg Precision Router Table System

The all-new Kreg Precision Router Table System (Item# PRS1045) provides the perfect solution for all of your precision-routing needs. You’…

Started by KregRep

22 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Leveques

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Grilling Station

Create the perfect companion to your outdoor grill with this rolling cart. It offers space to store your supplies and ingredients, plus a m…

Started by KregRep

8 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by james wilhelm

Introducing the NEW Kreg DIY Project Kit

With the DIY Project Kit and a few basic tools, you have everything you need to build successfully with wood. The DIY Project Kit lets eve…

Started by KregRep

1 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Shelly Jones

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Farmhouse Headboard

Create ambiance with a custom-built headboard. Thanks to its country-casual style, this headboard blends nicely with a variety of decoratin…

Started by KregRep

2 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by thomas b farrell

Kreg Owners' Community Giveaway: You could WIN a Precision Benchtop Router Table!

CONTEST CLOSED: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 11:59pm U.S. Central Time. The selected winner is Nick M. You may view his entry here. Tha…

Started by KregRep

67 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Alan Viner

Where it all started...

This is how it all started:In 1967, Craig Sommerfeld designed and built this clock in his freshman shop class. He entered it in a competit…

Started by KregRep

3 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by KregRep

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_