Kreg Owners' Community

All Discussions Tagged 'table' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Measuring angle of table saw blade

Obviously for pocket joinery having the wood pieces cut square is critical to having a good joint.  This minimizes the likelihood of overti…

Started by Jerry A. Lambert

5 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by brinda Ashley

Making a Drawer Lock Joint

Our friends at Woodworkers Guild of America recently published a video we thought some of you may enjoy: Making a Drawer Lock Joint. It fea…

Started by KregRep

3 May 12, 2018
Reply by Glen S

Kreg clamp table - Automaxx screw loosens and clamp wobbles

Hi  Recently got a clamp table & stand. The automaxx clamps have screws at bottom which fit into track. The screws turn easily and just…

Started by Peter DeGregorio

1 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Brad Martin

Kreg PRS2100 Precision Benchtop Router Table

Can anyone tell me what Routers will work with this table?  I want it to be adjustable from the top as intended. I dont see a list of comp…

Started by Chuck Dumont

1 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by KregRep

Free Plan of the Month: Expandable Craft Center

Whether you're working on craft projects, sewing, or pursuing another hobby, this craft center offers a great place to work. It features a…

Started by KregRep

0 Jun 15, 2016

Best Router for Above the Table Adjustments

I am picking up my Kreg Precision Router Table System tomorrow and I'm new to woodworking so I need advice on picking out a good, not crazy…

Started by Jack Headley

18 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Jay Boutwell

Kreg router table, self squaring fence and lift

Look for owner feed back on the Kreg router table, self squaring fence and lift. Look to purchase one as it has some very cool features. Th…

Started by Greg J Powers

27 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Greg J Powers

Router Bits

So I decided to buy a Incra 17" LS System and an Incra table top to go with it. I had thought of building my own but decided that a) I'd ra…

Started by Kerry Werry

8 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Leveques

Pocket Hole Placement: Joinning Aprons to end table leg

On an end table I am joining 3/4", 4 1/2" wide aprons to a 1 3/8" square leg.  Material is Red Oak.  Is it best practice to vertically posi…

Started by Azor HomeatShop

4 Dec 30, 2015

Cleaning table saw top

Hi my name is Tommy and I am just getting started in wood working.I bought a used table saw and the top has some rust on it .can anyone tel…

Started by Thomas E Allen

9 Dec 30, 2015

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_