Kreg Owners' Community

All Discussions Tagged 'storage' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garage Type Storage Shelve Plan

Hi,New to the site. I was surprised that I haven't been able to find any plans for Storage Shelves. Anyone have that here? Nothing pretty.…

Started by Paul Mac

4 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Leveques

FREE Project Plan: Tilt-Out Trash Can Storage

With the holiday season fast approaching, to-do lists are growing! Friends and family will be traveling from afar, giving you all the more…

Started by KregRep

8 Dec 30, 2015

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Entryway Bench

If you’d like a way to keep your mudroom or entryway organized, but you’re short on space, this bench offers a perfect solution. At just 3-…

Started by KregRep

7 Dec 30, 2015

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Two-Tier Shoe Organizer

Shoes can quickly pile up, causing unnecessary clutter in the closet. Here’s a simple shoe organizer that keeps several pairs of shoes tidy…

Started by KregRep

2 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by KregRep

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Compact Coat Rack

Not everyone has space for a mudroom, but everyone does need a place to hang bags and coats when they come in the door. With this coat rack…

Started by KregRep

2 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Gary roofner

Introducing the NEW Kreg DIY Project Kit

With the DIY Project Kit and a few basic tools, you have everything you need to build successfully with wood. The DIY Project Kit lets eve…

Started by KregRep

1 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Shelly Jones

Table Saw Workstation

I recently bought a new table saw and realized that I needed a workstation for it. I then looked around and thought it would be great if I…

Started by Charles Lyons

0 Dec 8, 2014

FREE Project Plan of the Month: Toy Box

What’s better than spending time and exchanging gifts with family and friends over the holiday season? Not much. A great way to add a heart…

Started by KregRep

0 Nov 17, 2014

Shop cold weather storage?

Do many of you close up shop for the colder months and if so, how do you prepare?   I am nearing the end of a project, and will be preparin…

Started by Rita B.

8 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Rita B.

Deck Bench Plan

In the April edition of Kreg Plus, we featured a video showing a deck storage bench from Lowe's. Unfortunately, Lowe's took that section of…

Started by KregRep

0 May 28, 2013

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Pantry slides for heavy application

Recently purchased two 96" tall pantry cabinets that are 23" deep that only came with two adjustable shelves and two fixed, (one at about 55" and one at the very bottom).  Shelf holes in the walls are drilled 2" O.C.  Like most store-bought…Continue

Tags: drawer, slides, pantry, pull-out, 75-Lb

Started by Paul Coon in General Woodworking Aug 11.

Miter Saw Recommendation 1 Reply

I’m looking to upgrade my miter saw. I’m willing to invest a good amount of money to get one with the precision pocket hole joinery requires. Would anyone like to offer a recommended model?

Started by Joe Racz in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Scott Davison Oct 6.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 8 Comments

© 2021   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_