Kreg Owners' Community

Other Kreg® Products (199)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

320 Kreg Jig

Hey Kreg: The 320 Kreg jig looks great!  Chip clearance out the hole in the top is a great idea.  My old rocket can require a few ins and o…

Started by Ed McGugan

1 Aug 7, 2019
Reply by KregRep

Track Saw Cutting Board for Mobile Project Center - KWS1000

I've been using track saw systems for many years. I had Eurekazone system for probably 15 years and just this past year switched over to a…

Started by Mike Goetzke

2 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by Dave Johnson

Bench Clamp not working (Came with Mobile project center)

I received the Mobile project center as an xmas gift and have been trying to use the included bench clamp- but it has issues.   It wont a…

Started by CPL

7 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by brinda Ashley

Kreg Accu-Cut and Rip-Cut

First off tried to mention all this to Kreg via Email and just because I live outside the USA seems that the system does not work as they s…

Started by Kenneth J Hunt

5 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by brinda Ashley

What type screw to use for Black Walnut

I have some 2" x 6" Black Walnut and need some 2 1/2" screws. To best of my knowledge Walnut is a hardwood so I need to use fine thread scr…

Started by Duane Heda

4 Jan 7, 2019
Reply by Glen S

Kreg Clamp Track Location on Workbench

I recently made the 2'x4' workbench from Kreg plans and would welcome any suggestions on where to place the Kreg Clamp Track on the bench t…

Started by art bartolomeo

4 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Brad Martin

Making a Drawer Lock Joint

Our friends at Woodworkers Guild of America recently published a video we thought some of you may enjoy: Making a Drawer Lock Joint. It fea…

Started by KregRep

3 May 12, 2018
Reply by Glen S

Cabinet Hardware Jig - Brad Point Bit vs. Regular Twist Bit

The recent Cabinet Hardware Jig post got me wondering if Kreg Cabinet Hardware Jig users have found a preference for a specific type of dri…

Started by Ken Kortch

2 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Glen S

Kreg cabinet hardware jig

I recently bought a Kreg hardware drilling jig for some cabinets I’m making. I also bought a dedicated 3/16” Bosch brad point bit to go wit…

Started by Robert Melrose

0 Apr 16, 2018

Kreg Corner Clamps?

My Menards store shows on their website a 90 corner clampp which has a big v plate on the outside and looks like a smaller one inside to cl…

Started by Larry Prentice

3 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by Brad Martin

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Popular Posts & Projects 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Replacing existing slides but cannot remove drawer front

The Kreg slides are made to work with new drawers before putting on the drawer front. In my situation, I cannot remove the existing fronts which means when reversing the jig to hold the draw, it’s at an angle. Not sure what I should do to make them…Continue

Started by Jay Homeyer in General Woodworking Apr 25.

Parts

The Clamp anchor screw broke on my mobile project center.  How can I acquire a replacement?Continue

Started by Jon J Howard in Beginners' Zone Apr 20.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 4 Comments

© 2021   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_