Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Operation (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drill Collar

I have been using my Kreg Jr. and it is amazing how strong the joints are but I have had trouble with the collar on the drill slipping. Too…

Started by Chris Clute

16 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Donald Burch

my first project

I'm building a child's desk out of 3/4 plywood. It's now dry assembled using about half the holes, should I plug the existing holes before…

Started by dave gilman

3 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by dave gilman

Attaching Face Frames

I am building some shop cabinets as practice and I can't figure out how to attach the face frames using the Kreg system. Building the carca…

Started by Dave Parkis

2 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Henry Parslow

drilll/driver vs impact driver

Is there any problems with using a impact driver for driving screws? Thanks Ron

Started by Ron Patterson

5 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by John Rice

Kreg Jig K2000

I bought a Kreg ProPack quite some time ago (years) and opened it up last night to use it. I want to join 1" stock. The jig I have is set u…

Started by James R Colloca

2 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by James R Colloca

Plastic plugs

I can't get the plastic plugs to insert properly into the jig holes. 1. the hole in the plug was too small to fit over the screw head. 2. W…

Started by Burke Nelson

5 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Derek

What screws for oak laminated ply

I'm building cabinets out of oak laminated ply. I ordered #8 course and #7 fine. From what I've read I think I should use the course thread…

Started by Brant Anderson

2 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by KregRep

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

A beginner wants to create a profile 2 Replies

Hi,I've just been accepted as a memeber (thank you!) for this community forum.  I was asked to fill out profile information, but when I click on the like that was sent to me, it fails.  I can see most of the page it's trying to bring up, but I…Continue

Started by Dan Zambon in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregRep Dec 5.

90 Degree Corner Clamp 1 Reply

What is the purpose of the round piece cut at an angle that can be rotated and locked at 2 positions? Continue

Started by Grant Armstrong in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregRep Nov 25.

Product Reviews

My K4 Master System

I picked up the K4MS from Home Depot about 3 months ago, I was looking for a small filing cabinet for under my desk and nothing I looked at would fit or they wanted big money for it, my wife said “why don’t you just build your own then you will…

Continue

Posted by Randy W. Lush on August 25, 2019 at 12:30pm

K5 Review

I really like the k5 it is faster to change from different size of screws. I hesitated to update because of some of the reviews about the dust collection hook up. That to me one of the improvements it works perfect no dust to cleanup .…

Continue

Posted by Gary roofner on April 5, 2019 at 10:02am

© 2019   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_