Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Operation (276)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Length of screws for a face frame.

Hi,I was just wondering what length of screws one would use when putting together a face frame out of 3/4" stock. In other words, both piec…

Started by G Scheid

1 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by KregRep

Putting pocket holes when you do not want to edge glue.

I am in the process of building a picnic table and stain all the boards . I decided not to edge glue the top with my pocet joints so no scr…

Started by Gary roofner

2 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Dan Fiorito

Mixing Red oak hardwood and Red oak plywood

How are the results when staining such a combo do they match?  Carcuse frame real hardwood. The insided sheathing and shelves made from ply…

Started by Gary roofner

4 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by John A Cason II

Different sizes of wood

Just got the Kreg Jig yesterday and played around with it for a little bit.. Pretty cool tool. But here is my question. If I would drill in…

Started by James Luksazka

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by KregRep

How to put pocket-holes in a furniture leg?

I just bought a Kreg jig and to learn how to use it I was building an outdoor table.  The t.  op is an old wooden spool.  So anyway I build…

Started by Beth Mosier

9 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by KregRep

Kitchen Style Cabinet

Recently I finished a kitchen style cabinet for the garage. I also attached the face frame to the cabinet. As an after thought I want to ad…

Started by Chet Zarzycki

2 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Bruce Rocholl

Protecting your Kreg Bits

I have found this to be the best in the West to keep your point sharp when not using bits snip off some 3/8 clear hose and insirt the bit t…

Started by Jens Jensen

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Terry W. Hawn

Flower boxes made from composite materials

My wife wants me to make a couple of window boxes for flowers and I was wondering if anyone has tried to use a Kreg jig on composite boards…

Started by ray vile

7 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Jens Jensen

Red Oak Plugs

I am not terribly new to woodworking...but I am new here.I have the Kreg K3 setup and think it is a nice little system.I have run into a pr…

Started by Michael G.

4 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Jens Jensen

joining angled pieces

I want to join two boards at a 45. I've cut both at 22 1/2 so that they will make a 45. These are 3/4" boards. I've looked at the video's t…

Started by Jay Homeyer

6 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Alan

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Just Assembled Adaptive Cutting System 1 Reply

I purchased the ACS directly from Kreg 2 weeks ago. This morning I finished the assembly with the exception of installing the measuring tapes. The assembly took me about 4 hours, between reading the manual, watching videos and sipping coffee. I'm…Continue

Tags: ACS, System, Cutting, Adaptive

Started by Robert P Trower in Other Kreg® Products. Last reply by KregRep Aug 13.

Problem with automax project clamp and bench clamp 1 Reply

I cannot get either clamp to face clamp a 2" x 4". Is there a fix for this?Continue

Started by Christian Bookter in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregRep Aug 9.

Product Reviews

K5 Review

I really like the k5 it is faster to change from different size of screws. I hesitated to update because of some of the reviews about the dust collection hook up. That to me one of the improvements it works perfect no dust to cleanup .…

Continue

Posted by Gary roofner on April 5, 2019 at 10:02am

Merry Christmas r3

Hi all Santa left me one under the tree the elf thar made it must have had a bad morning because one gray tab is metric and the other one is imperial help Santa what do I do

thanks Eric 

Posted by Eric Kershaw on January 8, 2019 at 6:27pm — 1 Comment

© 2019   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_