Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Operation (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kreg settings for plywood

The plywood I bought to make a bookcase is nominally 3/4 inches but actually it's a little less.  Would I still be safe using the 3/4 inch…

Started by Bill from Alexandria

1 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Robert Melrose

Length of screws for a face frame.

Hi,I was just wondering what length of screws one would use when putting together a face frame out of 3/4" stock. In other words, both piec…

Started by G Scheid

1 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by KregRep

Putting pocket holes when you do not want to edge glue.

I am in the process of building a picnic table and stain all the boards . I decided not to edge glue the top with my pocet joints so no scr…

Started by Gary roofner

2 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Dan Fiorito

Mixing Red oak hardwood and Red oak plywood

How are the results when staining such a combo do they match?  Carcuse frame real hardwood. The insided sheathing and shelves made from ply…

Started by Gary roofner

4 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by John A Cason II

Different sizes of wood

Just got the Kreg Jig yesterday and played around with it for a little bit.. Pretty cool tool. But here is my question. If I would drill in…

Started by James Luksazka

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by KregRep

How to put pocket-holes in a furniture leg?

I just bought a Kreg jig and to learn how to use it I was building an outdoor table.  The t.  op is an old wooden spool.  So anyway I build…

Started by Beth Mosier

9 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by KregRep

Kitchen Style Cabinet

Recently I finished a kitchen style cabinet for the garage. I also attached the face frame to the cabinet. As an after thought I want to ad…

Started by Chet Zarzycki

2 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Bruce Rocholl

Protecting your Kreg Bits

I have found this to be the best in the West to keep your point sharp when not using bits snip off some 3/8 clear hose and insirt the bit t…

Started by Jens Jensen

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Terry W. Hawn

Flower boxes made from composite materials

My wife wants me to make a couple of window boxes for flowers and I was wondering if anyone has tried to use a Kreg jig on composite boards…

Started by ray vile

7 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Jens Jensen

Red Oak Plugs

I am not terribly new to woodworking...but I am new here.I have the Kreg K3 setup and think it is a nice little system.I have run into a pr…

Started by Michael G.

4 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Jens Jensen

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Accu-Cut XL track alignment issue 1 Reply

Hi All,I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and can help me,I recently purchased the Accu-Cut XL and when I went to put the track together I noticed that one of the tracks was different to the others The alignment of the track guide…Continue

Started by Al Barale in Community-Specific. Last reply by KregRep on Tuesday.

Advice on assembling the "offset" bottom of a wall cabinet

Hi,I'm about to build my first wall cabinet, using 3/4 plywood for the box and 1x2s for the face frame. Everything will be assembled using pocket hole joinery. I've attached a basic image of what the cabinet box will look like.I'm planning to have…Continue

Tags: cabinet, holes, pocket

Started by Jeff Welsh in Beginners' Zone May 26.

Product Reviews

Kreg Jig Dust Collection Attachment

1st impression when you hold this attachment in your hand:  "not much to it", Kreg sure is makin' $$ here.

Then I installed it.. perfect fit, leaves just enough room to adjust the setting screw on my K4.

Then the real test, hook…

Continue

Posted by Grampy Meyer on February 23, 2020 at 11:36am

My K4 Master System

I picked up the K4MS from Home Depot about 3 months ago, I was looking for a small filing cabinet for under my desk and nothing I looked at would fit or they wanted big money for it, my wife said “why don’t you just build your own then you will…

Continue

Posted by Randy W. Lush on August 25, 2019 at 12:30pm

© 2020   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_