Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Operation (281)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mounting the Kreg Jr

im a new kreg jr owner and would like to clarify the mounting of the jig. i understand that the movable measurement guides on the side of t…

Started by Joey

4 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Rene' Martinez

Another Use for the Kreg Jig

I just removed a stand-alone section of railing from my deck (had to get a refrigerator though the opening) and had to saw off the legs of…

Started by Marty Josephson

2 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Jens Jensen

Screw holes too big

I just bought the K3 system and have been having great fun with one - with one exception. My screw holes are coming out too big!! You know…

Started by Debra Johnson

3 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Vaughn Langless

Square-Cut

Is the Square-Cut made in a left handed version?   PeterSchumacher

Started by Peter Schumacher

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Adrian Mc Millan

Wood keeps splitting...help please

I just bought a Kreg Jig over the weekend and was excited to get building. My first project is a face frame for a cabinet I had already sta…

Started by CB

6 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by trevor stafford

I am new to woodworking and am thrilled with the Kreg system,  I have done some practice with 3/4" MDF and have split the receiving piece. …

Started by David Slaton

4 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by David Roberts

Markings on side of jig .... blue/white?

I recently bought a Kreg k3 system from Woodcraft in Fort Myers in Florida. I'm very happy with it and have made a few projects with it. My…

Started by Graeme Whittle

6 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by kenny from Sundre

clamping face frames

has anyone designed a simple jig that facilitates clamping face frames to insure proper alignment during assembly. All too often I end up o…

Started by tom coleman

1 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Robert Melrose

Wood Thickness Actual Vs Nominal

Boy I hate to ask these such obvious newbie questions, but I did do a search before I asked, and couldnt find a reference in the users guid…

Started by James Howell

8 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Gary roofner

Max drill speed for kreg jig

Hi my name is Simon and I'm new to the forum. I've just purchase a kreg jig master system. Can someone tell me if there is a max drill spee…

Started by Simon Lumsden

6 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Osterday

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_