Kreg Owners' Community

Kreg Jig® Operation (277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pocket Hole Depth issue

New purchaser - bought a K4MS for a king platform bed I'm making,  Joining 2x4's and 2x6's.  I was confused by the stop collar guide.  I th…

Started by Scott Shumaker

3 May 12
Reply by Pale Writer

K5 VACUUM

I have recently purchased a K5 to upgrade from my K3 and have noted that the vacuum port on the k5 is impossible to get a vacuum hose on it…

Started by chris cotter

16 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Joe Vee

My Kreg 5 won't clamp my work pc

It seems to be broken.. I'm so sad.. I love this thing.. I'm a woodworking Grandma and I am building benches for my Churches pumpkin patch…

Started by Vicki Spradling

1 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by KregRep

Concealed hinge jig

is there one brand of hinges that work better with the jig than others, about to start on my doors. Thanks Michael

Started by Michael B

3 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by Robert Brennan

Different thicknesses?

Before I get into the shop and spend time experimenting with scrap wood I want to know if anyone has already figured out the correct settin…

Started by David White

18 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Laura

Router Fence #PRS1015 & Router Table #PRS1020

I currently own router table #PRS1020. I recently purchased router fence #PRS1015. The instructions for the fence state that to attach the…

Started by Chuck Curry

1 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by KregCS

Kreg Jig Jr. - 2" or 3" wood

Hi, I am new to the forum and this is my first post.   I have purchased the Kreg Jig Jr. and have used it to join wood up to 1.5". The next…

Started by Pete

6 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by Marcos Chacon

Kreg True-Flex Featherboard

Just purchased a Kerg-Flex Featherboard for my Craftsman 10" table saw. It fits perfectly in the slot but it slides with the board being cu…

Started by Charles Swift

11 Jun 5, 2018
Reply by Ed Francis

Proper clamping technique

Hello, How do you properly clamp boards for screwing when screws are going inside the cabinet? How- To videos show how to do this if screws…

Started by Ron Salgado

1 May 31, 2018
Reply by KregRep

Calculating Screw Penetration Depth

Based on an earlier post I spent some time trying to determine how to calculate the screw penetration depth given the screw length. This is…

Started by Ken Kortch

1 Mar 11, 2018
Reply by Ken Kortch

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Accu-Cut XL track alignment issue 1 Reply

Hi All,I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and can help me,I recently purchased the Accu-Cut XL and when I went to put the track together I noticed that one of the tracks was different to the others The alignment of the track guide…Continue

Started by Al Barale in Community-Specific. Last reply by KregRep on Tuesday.

Advice on assembling the "offset" bottom of a wall cabinet

Hi,I'm about to build my first wall cabinet, using 3/4 plywood for the box and 1x2s for the face frame. Everything will be assembled using pocket hole joinery. I've attached a basic image of what the cabinet box will look like.I'm planning to have…Continue

Tags: cabinet, holes, pocket

Started by Jeff Welsh in Beginners' Zone May 26.

Product Reviews

Kreg Jig Dust Collection Attachment

1st impression when you hold this attachment in your hand:  "not much to it", Kreg sure is makin' $$ here.

Then I installed it.. perfect fit, leaves just enough room to adjust the setting screw on my K4.

Then the real test, hook…

Continue

Posted by Grampy Meyer on February 23, 2020 at 11:36am

My K4 Master System

I picked up the K4MS from Home Depot about 3 months ago, I was looking for a small filing cabinet for under my desk and nothing I looked at would fit or they wanted big money for it, my wife said “why don’t you just build your own then you will…

Continue

Posted by Randy W. Lush on August 25, 2019 at 12:30pm

© 2020   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_