Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,249)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First project - dollhouse - need advice

I'm new to Kreg, so bear with me please. I'm planning to start with a dollhouse for my children. It's designed 'playscale' (also known as 6…

Started by Philip Trauring

3 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Philip Trauring

build the boxes that house the bit drawers for the Router table cabinet

Where do you drill the pocket holes in: STEP 3 Next, you can build the boxes that house the bit drawers. Drill Pocket-Holes in the 4 Box T…

Started by Sheldon Menin

1 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by KregCS

Torsion Box portable workbench.

Okay......Im guessing that Kreg wouldnt come out with one of these BUT.....does anyone think that someone could make a torsion box with a K…

Started by Larry Crouse

6 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by saddiq brothers

Type of Wood?

Hi, I am looking to build a blanket trunk for my daughter but I can't seem to figure out what type of wood is in this picture. Does anyone…

Started by Philip Miller

4 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Don Foley

routers and router stands

I am in the process of selecting a router and router stand. The problem is that the more I research routers and router stands the more I am…

Started by tom hagan

8 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by LenInSebastopol

Toy box

Looking to make a toy box not a regular one but one that has drawers in it any body got a design for one 

Started by David J Agler

2 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by KregRep

Clamp and glue thin borders

I have a granite piece that I'm boarding with black walnut, 1/2" wide - 3/8" thick, that has an 1/8 lip over the top. Looking for some ide…

Started by Don Anderson

3 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Ken Darga

Design help

I need the help and ideas of the woodworking gurus out here, I have a space between the bed and headboard that keeps stealing my pillows an…

Started by Michael B

7 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Robert Brennan

problem joining a table leg to the base

I am trying to join a table leg to the base.  the leg is 2" thick and when I set my jig for 1 ½ stock the height of the hole that the bit g…

Started by Bradley Smith

3 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Trace Farthing

Joining 5/4 boards

Which screws are best for joining two 5/4 pine boards, 90degree in this case, Then best screws for 5/4 board to 2 x4's I have both HD jig a…

Started by Kent

1 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Ken Darga

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

1x6 into a 4x4? 1 Reply

Started by Dave N in Kreg Jig® Projects. Last reply by Ken Kortch 50 minutes ago.

Rip-Cut Ruler 4 Replies

Started by Cynthia Alaniz in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregCS Sep 19.

Concealed hinge jig 1 Reply

Started by Michael B in Kreg Jig® Operation. Last reply by Edward Weitsman Sep 19.

Pocket screws to attach table tops 1 Reply

Started by Joe L in General Woodworking. Last reply by Glen S Sep 4.

Started by Al Baker in Beginners' Zone Aug 30.

Product Reviews

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_