Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

routers and router stands

I am in the process of selecting a router and router stand. The problem is that the more I research routers and router stands the more I am…

Started by tom hagan

8 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by LenInSebastopol

Toy box

Looking to make a toy box not a regular one but one that has drawers in it any body got a design for one 

Started by David J Agler

2 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by KregRep

Clamp and glue thin borders

I have a granite piece that I'm boarding with black walnut, 1/2" wide - 3/8" thick, that has an 1/8 lip over the top. Looking for some ide…

Started by Don Anderson

3 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Ken Darga

Design help

I need the help and ideas of the woodworking gurus out here, I have a space between the bed and headboard that keeps stealing my pillows an…

Started by Michael B

7 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Robert Brennan

problem joining a table leg to the base

I am trying to join a table leg to the base.  the leg is 2" thick and when I set my jig for 1 ½ stock the height of the hole that the bit g…

Started by Bradley Smith

3 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Trace Farthing

Joining 5/4 boards

Which screws are best for joining two 5/4 pine boards, 90degree in this case, Then best screws for 5/4 board to 2 x4's I have both HD jig a…

Started by Kent

1 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Ken Darga

Pallett

Hi folks I believe I saw a news letter on how to regonize type of wood used for palettes  any help would be appreciated

Started by Allan Garant

1 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Ken Kortch

Drilled wrong depth

Pretty sure I drilled wrong depth. What is the best solution? Just try redrill deeper depth at the ones I already Drilled?

Started by Robert yost

1 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Ken Darga

Proper spacing of pocket holes for heavy duty drawers

We are building a significant storage cabinet in our wood working shop.  It has 66 drawers.   They range from 3", 5", 8", 9", and 11" heig…

Started by Donna Osburn

3 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Donna Osburn

Kreg Customer Service

Had to send a big thank you go Kreg for going above and beyond for a problem I had with the mobile project center. They resolved beyond my…

Started by Brian Cooper

1 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by Tim Grace

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

mitered shadow box 2 Replies

Started by Lloyd V. Robichaux, Jr. in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Larry 18 hours ago.

Can deck jig fastening limit heat expansion? 1 Reply

Started by Glenn Scott in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Brad Martin Jul 16.

Clamp assemblyr 1 Reply

Started by Vince in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregRep Jul 9.

Holding 2 pieces together 1 Reply

Started by Scott in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Tim Grace Jul 11.

Cabinet hardware jig knurled nuts loose

Started by Jeff Thomas in Beginners' Zone Jul 5.

Product Reviews

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_