Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cabinet construction

I want to build some cabinets for my laundry room and the width inside of the cabinet will be 32.75, is that too wide a span for shelves wi…

Started by Michael B

4 Mar 26
Reply by justin waldron

Kreg clamp table - Automaxx screw loosens and clamp wobbles

Hi  Recently got a clamp table & stand. The automaxx clamps have screws at bottom which fit into track. The screws turn easily and just…

Started by Peter DeGregorio

1 Mar 24
Reply by Brad Martin

End Table Plans

Hi  Does anyone have or know where I can find  end table plans with a drawer and shelf? I have looked on google and not gotten far. Thanks…

Started by Jerry Irk

1 Mar 21
Reply by KregRep

K4 Jig Clamp Screw

Hi, I'm new to the site so my question may be a kinda stupid one. I recently purchased the K4 master jig set for a project I'm working on.…

Started by John Bilton

4 Mar 15
Reply by Glen S

Pocket Hole Angle to plane of entry into lumber.

Hi fellow Pocket Holers, Please can I have the above angle. It can be the angle to the plane of entry or to the vertical. With this informa…

Started by Eamon McElduff

0 Mar 5

Tapered Table Legs

First of all, thank you for the add! In my lifetime, I've built from scratch: a play structure, two patio covers, a large deck, and a coup…

Started by Pamela Anders

7 Mar 4
Reply by Scott

Finishing, what works for me

Hopefully this will help others, finishing has been one of the things that I have struggled through the years and I have a few tips that wo…

Started by justin waldron

0 Mar 4

Phishing alert

Looks like you got some bad apple(s) here, namely a "Sarah Micheal' that spams profile(s) about being a rich dying widow wanting to distrib…

Started by Doc JL

1 Feb 26
Reply by Craig Mayhan

Pneumatic conversion pocket hole

Does anybody have a parts list to change the pocket hole rear clamp to pneumatic conversion. I hate having to reach around back to clamp th…

Started by Michael B

2 Feb 19
Reply by KregCS

Only one screw per joint?

Hi all, I'm building a large picture frame (about 2' x 3') that will hold a piece of radiator cover to display pins. Using 1x3 flat stock…

Started by Michele

2 Feb 3
Reply by Michele

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Missing clamping table project 3 Replies

Started by Brandon B. in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by jock sloan on Tuesday.

90 gallon aquarium stand

Started by Glenn Gilbert in Community-Specific Jun 11.

Proper clamping technique 1 Reply

Started by Ron Salgado in Kreg Jig® Operation. Last reply by KregRep May 31.

Edge joining 3/4 inch plywood 2 Replies

Started by Lynn Greff in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Lynn Greff May 20.

Where can I get a K3 owners manual.... 3 Replies

Started by John Chasse in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by John Chasse May 19.

Product Reviews

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_