Kreg Owners' Community

Beginners' Zone (1,312)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the screw driver impact drill rater?

Is the screw driver impact drill rated?

Started by Bob Naylor

0 Mar 10, 2021

Adaptive Cutting System/Saw Blade

I have had the ACS for about a year.  Was wondering if there any other blades, like a Diablo, that will fit the saw?

Started by Randall H Gress

0 Feb 20, 2021

Air

I have a RIDIGID air filtration system (AF3000). I need  new filters for it. Does anyone know where to get them? I have tried Home depot /…

Started by Bill M

0 Feb 1, 2021

Kreg Jig 5 Clamp Busted

My clamp to hold boards to my kreg jig no longer works.  It won't move from it's spot and when I push the grey button on top, nothing happe…

Started by Tammy

1 Jan 3, 2021
Reply by John Browne

New plug cutter!!

Has anyone else bought and used the new plug cutter , it works ok in straight grain , not as well in cross grain , using yellow pine , have…

Started by james wilhelm

33 Nov 8, 2020
Reply by Gregg Stemmann

Disposable temporary email

Why and when might you need temporary mail? Well, for example, on the network, most of the online services and sites in which registration…

Started by Obortaz

5 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by Klaus smolin

Automaxx Clamps

Is there a trick to using these clamps,  I've used them before with mixed results, last night i could not lock both of the automaxx, the lo…

Started by Louis Petrillo

2 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by Raymond Brickman

This has nothing to do with woodworking

I am trying to add some shelves in my grandchildren's bedroom. The wood shelving is held up by brackets which are installed into vertical r…

Started by Michael Meyer

2 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by Raymond Brickman

Kreg K5. Clamp broke after two weeks

I've been using the R3 for four years and decided couple of weeks ago to upgrade to K5 system. Today the clamp won't clamp anymore. The han…

Started by Andy Harris

12 Jul 16, 2020
Reply by Jerry S.

Welcome & Joint Issues

Good Evening All,   Thank you for allowing me to join your group and I hope to be able to progress my skills, with your help, and may even…

Started by John Culshaw

8 Jul 9, 2020
Reply by John Culshaw

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, please call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm CST. 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Jig settings for 2 ¾ x 1 ½ boards with 30 degree miters?

I making a hex ring out of 2x4s ripped to 2 ¾ inches wide with 30 degree miters.  What setting on the Jig should I used? 1 ½ is too much.  Thanks.Continue

Started by Patrick Halinski in Kreg Jig® Operation Dec 30, 2023.

40mm Cup Hinge Jig Question

Hi All.....I have the 35mm Kreg Jig hinge drill guide. The guide is great for 35mm Hinge Cups, but I have a speciality 40MM hinge cup to drill.Has anyone adapted the Kreg guide to work with 40mm Forsner drill bits? Or have a guide that works…Continue

Started by Ed Anderson in Beginners' Zone Oct 3, 2023.

Product Reviews

New Kreg 720Pro

I saw the video Kreg put out for this new jig and had high hopes for it.

I purchased one today and am very disappointed with it.

First the docking station is extremely cheap. The plastic is pathetic. A Lego has more…

Continue

Posted by Duke Leon on February 15, 2021 at 9:00pm

Not Pleased With Pocket Hole Construction

Several months ago, I purchased the Kreg K4MS so that I could build the Lego Table as outlined on the companion "buildsomething" web site which exclusively uses pocket hole construction.  I have considerable experience with conventional…

Continue

Posted by Robert Ringel on September 17, 2020 at 1:48pm — 9 Comments

© 2024   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_