Kreg Owners' Community

Wooden Flags

Wooden Flags, made from Pine. All strips were cut down to 3/4" thickness, 1-1/2" wide. The unions are solid piece. Painted and distressed with a torch and gel stain. Used Kreg Jig to assemble frames.

• photo
  • photo

You need to be a member of Kreg Owners' Community to add comments!

Join Kreg Owners' Community

Comment by John on August 29, 2017 at 11:04am

I use a mylar template that I made, trace and cut each one, wished I had a CNC machine but this works..

thanks for the kind words, yours look great by the way

Comment by John on August 29, 2017 at 10:56am

Wow, Jon, those look incredible, good job.. I made a mylar STAR template that i trace and cut each star..time consuming, wish I had a CNC..

Comment by Jon Walls on August 29, 2017 at 8:21am

John, these are the best wood flags I've seen. How on did you do your stars they are perfect? Really amazing work!

Comment by Shad on August 12, 2017 at 12:57pm

Thanks, John. May I ask how you do the stars on the union?  I'm looking to do the same look on the ones I made this past week.  Thanks!

Comment by John on August 8, 2017 at 11:55am

Shad, I use a 1-1/2" frame for my regular wallhangers and a 2-1/2" for concealments. Stripes are 1-1/2" wide, the frame is approximately 33 x 19.

thanks for the kind words..

Comment by Shad on July 22, 2017 at 11:14am

Man, these look so fresh, I would love to get more details from you on how to make one of these for my pad.  If you don't want the compartment, do you have to have a frame? The gel on the 1st image is insane.  Great work and please point me in the right direction.

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST).

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Edge joining 3/4 inch plywood 2 Replies

Started by Lynn Greff in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Lynn Greff on Monday.

Where can I get a K3 owners manual.... 3 Replies

Started by John Chasse in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by John Chasse on Saturday.

HELP! Older Kreg Precision Router Fence, need parts! 1 Reply

Started by Dan Spaulding in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Dan Spaulding on Thursday.

kreg production stop extension 1 Reply

Started by Pat Meeuwissen in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Brad Martin 14 hours ago.

Layout/Project Setup Table 11 Replies

Started by Todd J Michalec12@gmail.com in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Brad Martin 14 hours ago.

Product Reviews

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino.

I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue