Kreg Owners' Community

Hi everyone , I want too make a mobile table saw cart with some storage .My dewalt tablesaw came with a stand but it takes up to much room in my little 12x12 shop .Will probably have a fold down extension wing on the left ,anyone made one ? The cart will be 2feet x 2feet square approx. Any pictures would be great .

Views: 322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

micheal,

derek kieller posted a cart he made for a planer/thicknesser it has a fold down side and everything might give you some ideas or at least somerwhere to start. the bench i built will be too long for your shed.

jock

Thanks jock how you doing ?Have you got arm ache yet holding that massive beer glass up ha .

Michael, Here are some pictures (Facebook link, you don't need an account to view) of the one I made.  I have a one car garage.  The mobile work station houses my table saw, miter saw, router table and Kreg Jig station in one.  I need to post more pics of the finished product.  To give credit where credit is due, below my post is the LumberJocks project I used for reference.  

Mine (in progress, it's done now, you get the idea):

https://www.facebook.com/wwoodwarrior/photos/pb.607909999277380.-22...

https://www.facebook.com/wwoodwarrior/photos/pb.607909999277380.-22...

LumberJocks:

http://lumberjocks.com/projects/96606

Good luck, this is really, really handy.  

Here is the table saw cart I built. I also attached my Ryobi router table to the end of it. It's a little bigger than you are looking for but it might give you some ideas. The base is made of  2x4s and the sides and shelves are MDF. I also added a face frame to dress it up a little. The base is on locking casters. All parts are joined with glue and pocket holes.

Hi Justin many thanks for the photos ,i have now got a seed planted in my mind what I want to do .Will make of 3/4 ply measureing 20" square with a drop down leaf on the left side .Soon as I have finished this bathroom remodel I will be on it ,go steady mick.

Hi nick thanks for the pics ,a picture speaks volumes .Like your set up with the built in router table .Now I know what I am aiming for thanks ,mick.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

problem joining a table leg to the base 3 Replies

Started by Bradley Smith in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Trace Farthing Sep 12.

Design help 3 Replies

Started by Michael B in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Ken Darga Sep 12.

Joining 5/4 boards 1 Reply

Started by Kent in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Ken Darga Sep 3.

Drilled wrong depth 1 Reply

Started by Robert yost in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Ken Darga Aug 31.

Proper spacing of pocket holes for heavy duty drawers 3 Replies

Started by Donna Osburn in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Donna Osburn Aug 24.

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

I just picked up my new Kreg Mobile Project Center Item #KWS1000.

Wow!  I set it up in my basement and it is great addition to my Kreg items.  I was viewing a video where a review on this fine product was being made, which prompts…

Continue

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Takes 10 minutes to make this handy accessory for your Kreg gear! Home made plug pusher.

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_