Kreg Owners' Community

I have a craftsman router (315.175340).  I want to build a router table.  A couple questions.  Will my router fit any router plate?  Doe the router mount to the bottom of the plate?  Is it better to buy a router table or build on to your specs?  Thanks.

Views: 1406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is what looks like a good buy on a complete ready to go router table.

John Schaben said:

Actually, at $329 I kinda like this thing. Almost not worth the savings incurred building one.

Thanks for sharing and posting the photo. I'm impressed with the design. Note, the knee bolster. Most tables, omit that feature. It allows the user, to get close to the work. The T-slots in both the table and the fence top are another good feature,that some manufactures omit Lots of well thought out storage too.

John, That is a great router table in the picture,I bought one very similar on ebay from a different vender and have been extremley happy with it. you would not be sorry if you purchased this.

Reply to Discussion

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

• Add Videos

K4 Jig Clamp Screw 4 Replies

Started by John Bilton in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S yesterday.

Cabinet construction 2 Replies

Started by Michael B in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Glen S on Tuesday.

Calculating Screw Penetration Depth 1 Reply

Started by Ken Kortch in Kreg Jig® Operation. Last reply by Ken Kortch on Sunday.

Finishing, what works for me

Started by justin waldron in Beginners' Zone Mar 4.

Product Reviews

Kreg Foreman

I have built many kitchens and finally decided to buy the Foreman, because my latest kitchen consisted of 28 cabinets and I was over my hand hurting from all the drilling, moving the clamp etc., it seemed like a smart choice.

Posted by justin waldron on January 8, 2018 at 4:05am — 2 Comments

Kreg K5 Jig Review

Posted by Daris R. on November 20, 2017 at 5:39pm

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service