Kreg Owners' Community

If you're like me, it seems like we purchase a new woodworking tool or accessory just about every week.  Post photos (and a description) of your last (or somewhat recent) purchase here so we can see what all the community members are buying and maybe we can get ideas of items to add to our own shopping list!

(please also post a link to where the product can be purchased if possible... so spending money is only a click away for the rest of us.)  ;)

Views: 6026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is one of the items that I purchased yesterday at the Woodworking Show here in KC.  It is ideal for joining different thicknesses of material at a 90...Can't wait to put it to good use:-)
Attachments:


Steve Gronsky said:

My latest woodworking (tool) purchase is the Kreg Klamp Table.  Monday I plan to begin assembly of my latest project. 

By the way ........ Thanks Kreg for the excellent instructions for assembling this table top.

 



Richard Mantell said: The Kreg clamping jig looks great....,...it has got to make the system even easier with even tighter joints...... I think I need this clamping system. I've found all of the Kreg "tools" well made, well engineered and well thought out


Steve Gronsky said:

My latest woodworking (tool) purchase is the Kreg Klamp Table.  Monday I plan to begin assembly of my latest project. 

By the way ........ Thanks Kreg for the excellent instructions for assembling this table top.

 

Richard (and others),


The Klamp Table is GREAT for tight joints and making assembly easier.  Just be aware, that on mine you see 3 Klamps.  Only the 2 on the left side of the photo (3" reach) came with the table.  I purchased the 3rd one (for 6" reach) as an extra.

 

Richard Mantell said:



Richard Mantell said: The Kreg clamping jig looks great....,...it has got to make the system even easier with even tighter joints...... I think I need this clamping system. I've found all of the Kreg "tools" well made, well engineered and well thought out


Steve Gronsky said:

My latest woodworking (tool) purchase is the Kreg Klamp Table.  Monday I plan to begin assembly of my latest project. 

By the way ........ Thanks Kreg for the excellent instructions for assembling this table top.

 

Nice tool, i am going to the show here in Houston in a few weeks,  how much was it?

TOMBOY said:
This is one of the items that I purchased yesterday at the Woodworking Show here in KC.  It is ideal for joining different thicknesses of material at a 90...Can't wait to put it to good use:-)

adding these to my dust collector has made woodworking evan more enjoyable

Ray is there a spaghetti factory there on floor
No Jens thats's my pet dust python all coiled up and waiting for something to attack.

Jens Jensen said:
Ray is there a spaghetti factory there on floor

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Forum

Just wondering 1 Reply

Started by Donald McGraw in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Ken Kortch on Friday.

Router Fence #PRS1015 & Router Table #PRS1020 1 Reply

Started by Chuck Curry in Kreg Jig® Operation. Last reply by KregCS Aug 12.

mitered shadow box 2 Replies

Started by Lloyd V. Robichaux, Jr. in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Larry Jul 22.

Can deck jig fastening limit heat expansion? 2 Replies

Started by Glenn Scott in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Ed Henderson Jul 23.

Clamp assemblyr 1 Reply

Started by Vince in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregRep Jul 9.

Product Reviews

Kreg Project Center Work Station

The Kreg Project Center is great by itself, but 2 KPC's are better than 1 when you want to set up a 12 ft. work station in a couple minutes.…

Continue

Posted by Glenn Revheim on April 5, 2018 at 5:57am — 4 Comments

Festool Domino 500

The first thing I will do is set price aside and focus on the tool and why I bought the Domino. 

      I have orders for a few dining tables and chairs.  I have made one prototype chair, while I have all the tools to make angled…

Continue

Posted by justin waldron on April 2, 2018 at 5:46am

© 2018   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_