Kreg Owners' Community

I would like to create a Kreg Rip Cut compatibility list if it doesn't exist already (haven't found one yet).

Kreg isn't maintaining one (understandably considering the number of types available) . But I think we should be able to create a community one at least.

So please comment if you have tried your Circular saw (don't forget to include model numbers if possible)  with the Rip Cut and how it fitted (Didn't fit at all, Fit's with major adjustments, Fits with minor adjustments, Fits perfectly).

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ridgid R3205 fits perfect.

Check the cursor every time no matter which saw you have.

Power tool guide (one included with system) rides in the straight edge for total control when cutting or routing.

I've been using this style system, for quite some time, and it hasn't failed me yet.

Very pleased with it's performance and accuracy.

It's available from Rockler Woodworking.

52" to 104" low profile straight edge clamp system.

Features:

• Clamps for use as a straight edge with a router or circular saw
  • Add the T-fence and it becomes a T-square for laying out your project
  • Connect two 52" sections to create a 104" long straight edge that's long enough for even oversized panels
  • Use just one section as a 52" straight edge, T-square, or for easier storage
  • Includes a write/erase surface for use as a story stick
  • Power tool guide (one included with system) rides in the straight edge for total control when cutting or routing
  • Additional power tool guides sold separately
  • Acrylic base (#42279, sold separately) for use with saw or routers requires the Power Tool Guide Kit (#42173, sold separately).

I also have this style system.

Available from Rockler.

Accessory components are available from Rockler.

''C'' Series All In One Contractor Router Plate

use this one for a router---for cutting rabbets and dados, as well as dressing an edge.

All In One Contractor Saw Plate

and this one for an electric hand saw, for cross-cutting and ripping.

The guide rides in the track of the above clamping system.

Very useful tool and performs well.

These clamping systems are very handy, in the shop and as well as on a job site. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

Technical Support is happy to help via phone or email. Call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Product Reviews

Kreg Mobile Project Center

I just picked up my new Kreg Mobile Project Center Item #KWS1000.

Wow!  I set it up in my basement and it is great addition to my Kreg items.  I was viewing a video where a review on this fine product was being made, which prompts…

Continue

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

Handy jig to hold and push plugs in!

Takes 10 minutes to make this handy accessory for your Kreg gear! Home made plug pusher.

Posted by Dave Stanton on March 31, 2017 at 5:53pm — 1 Comment

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_