Kreg Owners' Community

Hello, has anybody in Australia managed to get hold of the Kreg KWS1000 Mobile Project Centre? I have tried Amazon but the freight was more than the tool cost and the local distributor, Carba-Tec don't have it and are't interested in helping. I assume this might change when Amazon open in Australia but that won't be until 2018.

Thanks.

Lee.

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We don’t have anyone in Australia who is stocking them yet. Carba-Tec will be bringing them in, but it might take a couple months for them to get there. The best option, for now, is to either wait or order from us directly (which will be high freight as well). We apologize for the delay. It takes some time to get new product overseas.

HI and thanks for replying,

I have had appalling customer service from Carba-Tec over the years regarding Kreg products.

Here is the latest from them a week ago. If you really want to move a lot of product contact Bunnings, a division of Wesfarmers, They are HUGE. _

Hi Lee
Thank you for your e-mail.
Our purchasing department have advised we will not be stocking this particular product.
Kind regards
Michelle

The Carbatec Customer Service Team
Carbatec Pty Ltd
Ph:   1800 658 111
Fax: 07 3890 5280

I have found the Adelaide branch of Carbatec fairly good to deal with. Bunnings are ok if it is in stock but special orders is on another level altogether, 12 weeks to supply a $1 latch for my mothers clothesline.

CL Tool Centre has them now.

Mobile Project Center

When I feel rich I think I will get a pair.

Thanks Brad, I will check freight cost today and place an order.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Need Help?

For Technical Support, call 800-447-8638 or send a message. Reps are available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm (CST). 

Videos

• Add Videos

Forum

Type of Wood?

Started by Philip Miller in Beginners' Zone 7 hours ago.

Toy box 2 Replies

Started by David J Agler in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by KregRep Oct 13.

Clamp and glue thin borders 3 Replies

Started by Don Anderson in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by Ken Darga Oct 7.

routers and router stands 7 Replies

Started by tom hagan in Beginners' Zone. Last reply by tom hagan on Wednesday.

Router guide

Started by Scott taube in Beginners' Zone Sep 26.

Product Reviews

The Pocket Hole Joinery Book - Review

Posted by Daris R. on October 17, 2017 at 11:00pm

Kreg Mobile Project Center

I just picked up my new Kreg Mobile Project Center Item #KWS1000.

Wow!  I set it up in my basement and it is great addition to my Kreg items.  I was viewing a video where a review on this fine product was being made, which prompts…

Continue

Posted by John Tomkinson on May 5, 2017 at 5:34am — 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by KregRep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

_